Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Since the squad is poor and the transfer budget is low this season I need a well-thought tactic to win the leauge as the biggest rivals - Fenerbahçe and Galatasaray - have quite more qualified squads than Besiktas' . Im using a 5-3-2 it's doing good but not good enough, having problems about creating chances. Any help would be great.

Sorry for the mistakes English is not my native language. :)

Reaction score
Since the squad is poor and the transfer budget is low this season I need a well-thought tactic to win the leauge as the biggest rivals - Fenerbahçe and Galatasaray - have quite more qualified squads than Besiktas' . Im using a 5-3-2 it's doing good but not good enough, having problems about creating chances. Any help would be great.

Sorry for the mistakes English is not my native language. :)
Playing a 5-3-2 is your biggest mistake, considering you are in the top 3 teams in the league you must play with a 4 at the back at most. I suggest playing an attacking formation against majority of the teams in the league, against teams like Bursaspor and Trabzonspor playing a less attacking formation but still trying to assert your superiority. Try to develop the youth you have, Necip Uysal and Muhammed Demirci are your top prospects.

Reaction score
Thanks for your advises I changed it to a 4-5-1 but the wingers are terrible. My only weapon is manual fernandes(MC-AMC) I want to use him properly as the center of my game but Im not sure how

Reaction score
Thanks for your advises I changed it to a 4-5-1 but the wingers are terrible. My only weapon is manual fernandes(MC-AMC) I want to use him properly as the center of my game but Im not sure how
If your wingers are terrible then use a narrow formation for example a narrow 4-1-2-1-2 or a 4-3-1-2. Probably best to use Fernandes as an Advanced Playmaker and set him as the main playmaker.

Reaction score
If your wingers are terrible then use a narrow formation for example a narrow 4-1-2-1-2 or a 4-3-1-2. Probably best to use Fernandes as an Advanced Playmaker and set him as the main playmaker.
I will try some variations then. hopefully it works well

Reaction score
You can bring Obradovic as a left back and Revelleire as right from free transfers, Ramon and Serdar are awful, not Besiktas players, I recommend Rever and Munoz as centre backs, Bellusci is useful too, Mohamed Sissoko is an alternative for midfield from free, but I am, as a Besiktas fan, surprised to get Nicolas Gaitan from Benfica on loan, even for 2 years at once. Guidetti is worth trying on loan. Sorry, I didn't see that was for 2013.:S