Karakartal

Reaction score
Since the squad is poor and the transfer budget is low this season I need a well-thought tactic to win the leauge as the biggest rivals - Fenerbahçe and Galatasaray - have quite more qualified squads than Besiktas' . Im using a 5-3-2 it's doing good but not good enough, having problems about creating chances. Any help would be great.

Sorry for the mistakes English is not my native language. :)

Since the squad is poor and the transfer budget is low this season I need a well-thought tactic to win the leauge as the biggest rivals - Fenerbahçe and Galatasaray - have quite more qualified squads than Besiktas' . Im using a 5-3-2 it's doing good but not good enough, having problems about creating chances. Any help would be great.

Sorry for the mistakes English is not my native language. :)

Playing a 5-3-2 is your biggest mistake, considering you are in the top 3 teams in the league you must play with a 4 at the back at most. I suggest playing an attacking formation against majority of the teams in the league, against teams like Bursaspor and Trabzonspor playing a less attacking formation but still trying to assert your superiority. Try to develop the youth you have, Necip Uysal and Muhammed Demirci are your top prospects.

Thanks for your advises I changed it to a 4-5-1 but the wingers are terrible. My only weapon is manual fernandes(MC-AMC) I want to use him properly as the center of my game but Im not sure how

Thanks for your advises I changed it to a 4-5-1 but the wingers are terrible. My only weapon is manual fernandes(MC-AMC) I want to use him properly as the center of my game but Im not sure how

If your wingers are terrible then use a narrow formation for example a narrow 4-1-2-1-2 or a 4-3-1-2. Probably best to use Fernandes as an Advanced Playmaker and set him as the main playmaker.

If your wingers are terrible then use a narrow formation for example a narrow 4-1-2-1-2 or a 4-3-1-2. Probably best to use Fernandes as an Advanced Playmaker and set him as the main playmaker.

I will try some variations then. hopefully it works well

You can bring Obradovic as a left back and Revelleire as right from free transfers, Ramon and Serdar are awful, not Besiktas players, I recommend Rever and Munoz as centre backs, Bellusci is useful too, Mohamed Sissoko is an alternative for midfield from free, but I am, as a Besiktas fan, surprised to get Nicolas Gaitan from Benfica on loan, even for 2 years at once. Guidetti is worth trying on loan. Sorry, I didn't see that was for 2013.:S