Status
Not open for further replies.
err, not working for me, i give up... thanks anyways... maybe it has something to do with another pictures? like another picture for the same player? (same number and everything...) anyhow, you're a saint, cheers.

can do mine plz?
Can u please request them with name cause i could find them in the site, so give me the name of the players

Btw me and Rickycfc made the rosenborg facepack, its complete uploaded to the site and wating for approval so yea, CHRISMORGAN

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

err, not working for me, i give up... thanks anyways... maybe it has something to do with another pictures? like another picture for the same player? (same number and everything...) anyhow, you're a saint, cheers.
I dont know look around your pics, if u have any of the same, also u should look at the other folder, and check my folder that everythings there including the CONFIG file

ok names are

james cottingham
jason mok
mukhtar mohammed
leon lekaj
nick wood
richard stirrup
charlie tunnard

pictures are on swfc website, but can u change background? i'd prefer it not to have it. thanks

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

have brickwall background i mean

ok i tryed to, the pics were really bad and i could only find one player with good pic

I have created a new template from scratch called:
Splash Flag Tem:
View attachment 7606

I was inspired to this one, when i found a similiar looking one on the net with no template.

would you say its easier for you if the people requesting posted the pictures they wanted? because it would save you time if people wanted them re-done? Just asking because im needindg you to make me some pics, but i'll get the pictures if u want

write back soon

would you say its easier for you if the people requesting posted the pictures they wanted? because it would save you time if people wanted them re-done? Just asking because im needindg you to make me some pics, but i'll get the pictures if u want

write back soon
If you want pics in specif made ok, if not ill look for them

okay kl i'll go find them, i just thought i would save you some time, btw have u made that Chelsea facepack that some1 has asked for cause id like to use it aswell if you get it done

Young_Super:
Download - I did all exept anelka and drogba cause i finished the chelsea pack
Code:
[ATTACH]7627[/ATTACH]

Chelsea 09/10
Players:
Alex, Anelka, Ballack, Bosingwa, Cech, Ashley Cole, Drogba, Essie, Lampard, Malouda, Mikel, Terry.
Download:
Code:
[ATTACH]7626[/ATTACH]

the new chelsea pack is really good mate cheers. cant seem to get the beckham 1 to work tho

Any chance of doing RUSOL whos aCentre Back play for Ukraine??
Some Man City players too!! Cheers!!

Any chance of doing RUSOL whos aCentre Back play for Ukraine??
Some Man City players too!! Cheers!!
Here you go
Man City Players:
Barry (City kit), Bellamy, Given, Ireland, De Jong, Wright-Phillips, Robinho, Santa Cruz (City Kit + City Scarf), Tevez (holding shirt), Zabaleta.
Download:
Code:
[ATTACH]7633[/ATTACH]

Status
Not open for further replies.