AdamStott

Reaction score
started a new save with aston villa and im challenging my mate to do an all english team. so im looking for english players, any recommendations?

Jack Rodwell, Phil Jagielka, Tom Huddlestone, Alex Smithies, Nedum Onourah, Joey Barton,

Villa already have loads of good english players already...

Micah Richards
Milner
Barry
Wickham
etc

just go search, then limit to english players!

yeah i know they've already got good english plaeyers, thats why we chose aston villa so it would be easier lol :p

Okay, interesting challenge...
Beckham, Crouch, Barry, Milner, Carrick, Michael Ball...

Owen, Micah Richards?

Which positions do you need anyway?

Gary Cahill, Ryan Shawcross, Joe Hart, Carlton Cole, Steven Taylor..

Here is some more:
Michael Dawson, Zat Knight, Scott Parker, Kieran Gibbs, Chris Smalling, Jordan Henderson, Kevin Davies, Jay Boothroyd, Ryan Shawcross

Ryan Shawcross can come one of the best Defenders in the game with the right training, and tactic

Butland,O'hara,Glen Johnson,Josh Mc(Cant Spell his last name).

wow did you play him every game or something :)

Where is the button "Give player steroids during training"? I've had Cairney before and I know he's a great wonderkid, but what did schedule did you have him training on to turn that good that quick?

On topic: When Addison recovers from his injury his stats go up and up and up til hes 27 (and I wasn't even playing him regularly or training him properly), Ryan Bertrand can also become good, Osbourne in your own reserves with enough good training too.

Jonjo Shelvey? Raheem Sterling? Phil Jones is class.. Depends what database your using

Jack Rodwell, Jordan Henderson, Scott Parker, Smalling, Gibbs, Jones, Shawcross

Phil Jones if your using a good database is one of the best defenders.
And in couple of years, if no good english striker regens come around, Will Keane is a good striker :)

Edit: Henri Lansbury for MC if you cant get any of the better MC like Wilshere, Rodwell ect..

Last edited:
Try and make a line-up along these lines, assuming a 4-4-2:

GK: Joe Hart
DR: Glen Johnson/Kyle Walker
DC: Ryan Shawcross & Gary Cahill (or older players like Dawson, King, etc)
DL: Leighton Baines
ML: Stewart Downing/Adam Johnson
DM: Gareth Barry/Fabrice Muamba/Jack Rodwell
CM: James Milner
MR: Ashley Young
ST: Andy Carroll & Defoe

For backup use youngsters like Wickham, Mattock, P Jones etc.

Obviously some players like milner are unavailable, plus money restrictions, so use reo-coker instead of milner for example. That's just something to aim for, I made an all british squad with man city but never even started a season.. just found it fun spending.