Any Unexpected Team's doing surprisingly well on your saves?

MrX

Reaction score
On my save in 2014 Croatia are ranked first in the World:L
They won the '12 Euros and the '14 World Cup.

Cowlyn Bay, Histon, Bath City, Newport County all in League 1. Switzerland beat Nigeria in the 2014 World Cup final.

Cartagena (Spain) were promoted to the Liga BBVA three seasons ago (2013/2014), and have finished 12th once and 9th twice in a row, buying players like José Enrique, Adil Rami, Andrea Ranocchia and Goran Pandev :L'

Atletico Madrid are ranked 2nd best team in the world.

Chile are ranked 2nd in the world.

And Mainz just won the Bundesliga last season.

Just to name a few :L

Lecce, although, they have been taken over by a tycoon. Fulham finished second in the league a few years ago, Almeria were topping La Liga and Inglostadt of the German Bundesliga have come from the depths of non-league into the top division.

It's weird, I reckon it should start when regens are like 22-29 (first regens) because it's a new batch if you know what I mean.

Liverpool won the PL in their first season in a Southampton save of mine.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!

Wales are ranked 5th in 2018, ahead of Brazil who are like 17th

Aston Villa are top in my 2013/2014 season - Chelsea 8th, MCity 5th, United 4th and Arsenal 13th

Liverpool won the PL in their first season in a Southampton save of mine.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!

Ask the game developers for your money back, clearly that isn't realistic :D

I'm pretty happy with my current one;

Scotland qualified for World Cup '14.

Everton won FA & League Cup AND finished 4th in 12/13 season.

Well I'm in 2015/16 with Ipswich Town.

I'm fighting with Blackburn Rovers over the title. Reading won the Carling Cup last year while in the championship. England won the World Cup in 2014, and somehow Jay Emmanuel Thomas (who is one of my subs) is the England Captain and Best AMC we have?

Oh yeh and I beat mid-table Manchester United 4-1.

Heres my Squad:

View attachment 250113

To be honest I look at it and think it should still be in a relegation scrap.

Last edited:
Chievo 2nd in the Seria A in 2018 and was in the finals of Euro League
man city finished 11th in the Prem, wonder job by Van Basten

Newport got into the Premiership after 10-11 seasons on a Wrexham save once. Fulham went the opposite way and fight a relegation battle every year in league 2!

Man City won the Champions League in first season. Chelsea were last after 15 games in one save. West Brom always seem to do well in the league. Same about Reading in the League Cup, they either get to the semi's or final.

In my first season (2012 - playing as napoli) there were 3 french teams in the semi's of the champions league, stoke finished in the top four, malaga finished 2nd in la liga and I managed to win the treble with my team despite having no depth in the squad lol

Scotland won World Cup 2022, Qatar took 3rd place...

Juventus are now close to being a relegation club, and so is Newcastle. Man United has suddenly lost place in the league once SAF retired. Wolves have already become a club that can suddenly buy some notable players, like Belhenda ( who i later bough him for 18 in my arsenal save XD), and also pull of some unexpected wins.

Aston villa has gained ground in the league by getting 6th place, and recently winning the fa and Carling cup in the last 2 years. Key man for Villa, the appointment of Sven G. Eriksen :p

In the La liga, Sevilla where just 2 points away from being champions, but both real madrid and barca won their respective games.

In Portugal, Hulk is 29 years old, and i still can buy him as Porto keep hit me with a 50m pricetag lol. In the champions league, i was knocked out by PSG in the second league, and psg got beaten by rangers, who i trashed them in my group stage, and are now on the verge to win the Champoins league.

Everton won FA & League Cup AND finished 4th in 12/13 season.
That's a far cry from where Everton end up in my games. They have been fighting for survival from relegation around 2016 and haven't been close to a European qualification spot...

Liverpool Always top the league:(.England Are worlds best team:/

Liverpool always seem to do well. I remember once in one of my saves seeing the Champions League final as Lyon vs Benfica.