Any Unexpected Team's doing surprisingly well on your saves?

lol, all them are unexpected! Ive just started a season with Swansea and Chelsea have 5 points from 5 games but that will change I think!

Peterborough and Huddersfield for me. Peterborough came from League One to the premiership in two seasons and went onto finish 7th then got relegated after big clubs signed a lot of their big players. Huddersfield are in the premier with 10 games gone with John Terry as captain and Rio Ferdinand as Assistant manager, very unlikely for them two to join the same club.

Dover Athletic an established Premiership side in 2032.

Newcastle got taken over by a tycoon in my Pompey game and Southampton reached the Europa League final.

my save on 2014, poland won the '12 euro and japan won the '14 world cup... lol

Huddersfield always turn out to be a well established EPL club.

Mali have just reached 1st in the world rankings with Ivory Coast 2nd, Ghana 3rd and South Africa 4th. Senega in 6th and Cameroon in 8th place. In 2016, nearly had an heart attack as England have fallen to 40th place.

African countries won't be there for long, not producing any future players and many are retiring.

Ipswich finsihed 3rd in 2019/20, Everton got top 4 two years earlier, Palermo and Sampdoria are dominating Serie A, Villarreal have been challenging for La Liga.

Ridiculous first season in my game
The shockers are so many, I'll sort them by country

England:

Wolves finished 5th, narrowly missing CL

France:

Sochaux finished 4th, narrowly missing CL and were 2 points away from the 1st place with 2 games remaining
Lyon finished 10th

Germany:

Leverkusen won the league

Italy (hold on tight):

Fiorentina won the league, Palermo came in 2nd, Inter 5th (no european competition), milan 10th (again, out of european competition)

Spain:

Racing finished 4th and will play in next year's CL

This is by far the most bizarre final league tables I've ever seen

Bidlington town are in league 2? lol

chester in the championship..

villa title contenders every year after a tycoon takeover..

and the opposite,west ham into league 1,

england 44th i the world and scotland in the top ten?

this is 2029 btw :)

In 2040 and Wolves/Aston Villa are in the top 6. Walsall are always in the top 12 too, Swansea are in League 2, QPR BSQP

Blackburn are finishing around 4th every season since 2012/13 and I'm in 2016/17 season. Also Tranmere got beat in the Championship Play-Off Final in 2013/14

In my save, Osasuna finished 3rd in 2011/12 and Poland got to the final (Euro 2012)

for me its colwyn bay and hampdon & richmond who are both in the championship top half of the table in 2020

but teams that are doing bad for me are scunthorpe in the blue sqaure south, and notts forest bottom of league 2 after having a 10 point deduction, they are 17 points of second from bottom who are peterborough, another team doing bad

also everton won the premier league in 2013/14 then got relegated the season after because moyes went to sunderland...