Status
Not open for further replies.

DJakeman8

Banned
Reaction score
I had a thread made in this section about a week ago.... guess what, no replies. Here it is:

"I don't know whether this has already been covered but I can't find a similar post.

I'm trying to get all the top teams, e.g. Barce, Real, Inter, in the Premier League along with the the main 6 teams.
However, when I start the game there is a warning sign next to the English, French, Spanish, German and Italian leagues and I am unable to select them. The sign says that there is a team in the league with the wrong nation set- so I change all the foreign clubs' nationality to their repective league nationality (e.g. Fulham to French, Lyon to English when swapped).
But, still nothing and the same warning sign. I go back into the editor to see what's going on and the clubs that I have swapped have somehow swapped back again- Fulham (still French) has gone back into the Prem!

I've attached the data so you could have a look at it. Thanks in advance."

So, if you could be so kind to actually reply, it'll be appreciated.

Don't make two threads. If you want an answer post again in the original thread.

Don't make two threads. If you want an answer post again in the original thread.

Ballshit.

So you're telling me I should post in the thread that nobody sees, on like page 5 of the editing section? Genius you are.

Ballshit.

So you're telling me I should post in the thread that nobody sees, on like page 5 of the editing section? Genius you are.

It'll appear in the Recent Threads list and somebody is bound to have a look. Genius.

Ballshit.

It'll appear on the recent threads/new posts list you idiot.

Learn how to use a forum.

And acting like a complete ******* won't get you answers.

It'll appear on the recent threads/new posts list you idiot.

Learn how to use a forum.

And acting like a complete ******* won't get you answers.

Well done. You've hurt my feelings. Oh wait, I go to Cambridge University and study Engineering, one of, if not the, hardest courses to get on to. In 5 years I'll be a millionaire architect. Enjoy playing Football Manager though mate. "*******".

Well done. You've hurt my feelings. Oh wait, I go to Cambridge University and study Engineering, one of, if not the, hardest courses to get on to. In 5 years I'll be a millionaire architect. Enjoy playing Football Manager though mate. "*******".

IE you're on the dole.

Good luck getting an answer, hard nut.

What Irish Scouse said.

Not making this easier for yourself are you?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

If you're that smart, you should be able to figure out the FM Editor

I don't even post on here, but DJakeman8 is a bumbaclart!

A.K.A - You're lying and you infact sit at home all day, wanking off using your sisters knickers.

And my point still stands, learn how to use a forum.

I'm pretty sure my local tramp is closer to becoming a millionaire than you'll ever be.

Putting stuff up like that gets you nowhere. You got no chance of getting an answer now. If your so clever then you'll work out your problem yourself.

and in 5 years time you still wont have the answer to your question:p

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

If you're that smart, you should be able to figure out the FM Editor

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know being amazing at engineering meant that I'm automatically a genius at being "able to figure out the FM Editor". Life doesn't work that way mate, shame.

A.K.A - You're lying and you infact sit at home all day, wanking off using your sisters knickers.

And my point still stands, learn how to use a forum.

I'm pretty sure my local tramp is closer to becoming a millionaire than you'll ever be.

Typical, generic comeback to somenone who is wayyyyyy more intellectually advanced (me) than they they are (you). It makes me sad really.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know being amazing at engineering meant that I'm automatically a genius at being "able to figure out the FM Editor". Life doesn't work that way mate, shame.

You? Amazing at engineering? Proof please. Screenshot.

Fm editor aint rocket science........or in your case engineering

If you're smart enough to take one of the hardest, if not the hardest, courses in the world, ever, then Surely you'll be able to work out the FM Editor. You Sir, are a ****

Status
Not open for further replies.