Anyone still playing this ?

craigibhoy

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone still plays this, saw the game for a fiver so bought it as its the last fm that works on my pc lol, if people still do ill start making kits, also can someone post the fm 10 kit sizes like 100x85 example.

I still play it. Playing as Malmo FF in the Swedish leagues right now :D

0.98p i think i should of went to game lol, im playing as man united but due the sack soon i think :(

i'm still playing fm10 carn't get in to fm12 or 11

just created another save with more tiers in the english league and went unemployed. go offered the cheshunt job in Isthmian League Division One North (ryman league D1N)... signed 4 players so far with me only having a budget of £2,500 and wage budget of £2,500...
Mark Jones : £220 : DL : 5 Star coach rated : 2nd Vest player.
Karl Hooper : Free : DL : 3.5 Star coach rated : 3rd Best player & fans excited.
Hakeem Araba : Free : ST : 4.5 Star coach rated : Best player & fans excited.
Andreas Kattos : Free DC : 2.5 Star coach rated : Best DC.

Got Araba from Dagenham & Redbridge for free. absolute chuffed.

Pre Season is going okish

Cheshunt 4 Sheffield 1
Harwich 0 Cheshunt 1
Cheshunt 3 Leamington 4 (Araba scored 2 on his debut :D)
Will keep this updated.

I'm still playing it as I just got a new pc and I cannot remember my new steam account that has fm12 on it nor can I remember which one of the 500 emails I have that I used so I gave up

[URL=http://imageduck.net/?pm=31WR]
img.php
[/URL]
Heres my fantasy Cheshunt Fc home kit for this season sponsored by Audi for another 2 seasons.

Last edited:
FM 10 with the latest patch is the BEST!! I still play it a lot. FM 11 & 12 are really too much of a pain in the ***. I mean how do players & their agents demand that lot? The Match Preparation feature is a game-breaker, Iv to teach the same squad Iv been using for 4yrs how to implement the very same tactic? *** on that is messed up!! NOT REALISTIC!! The regens & training are not that effective & progress too slow. Put simple FM 10 is a must have, looks like its going to be the best & most complete football sim game out there for a very long time....

yeah i totally agree FM 10 & latest patch is the best and so much fun.

Just won 4 league games in a row and now sitting top of league and my expectations are mid table :)

im still playing it cos I wont pay 30 quid plus for the newer versions :D

I'm still playing it, I couldn't get into fm11 abd haven't brought fm12. I got sacilese into serie A. Patch 10.3 is so much fun.

not sure how much longer i will be playing it though. im mboro in year 2020 and keep being offered brazil job and when i accept it says i have accepted the job but i never actually get it, this keeps happening. now, i have loaned out one of my wonderkids to everton cos he cant get a game in my side at min and i charged everton £1m for the loan. his value has changed to £1m, he is constantly ineligible for matches and he hasnt come back to me at the end of the season. now to top things off, i have been offered a new contract and it has been automatically rejected. quote what is going on i dont know but its looking like its all gonna be going very pear shaped shortly :(

I'm in 2020 aswell and just accepted the brazil. Job. Mines working fine, but I had a similar problem to you in my St Albans save.

Well i know i still play this, looking to put together a database, don't know what it will be yet but maybe a new FM-Base game, with a bit of a 2012/13 update?

I'm in 2020 aswell and just accepted the brazil. Job. Mines working fine, but I had a similar problem to you in my St Albans save.
then what happened when you got to the end of contract? im gonna be a peed off if it goes t*ts up cos i have brought this team from almost nothing and i am trying to decvelop the next generation with them before i leave them

If it screws up, make a new manager to take over. Problem solved. Also, in regards to trying to develop the next generation of your team. I tried with Leeds, poached some promising youngsters, bought some good young players etc. then quit. Next season under AI management - Relegation. They managed to sell all the young talent for no profit of what I used to buy them...

If it screws up, make a new manager to take over. Problem solved. Also, in regards to trying to develop the next generation of your team. I tried with Leeds, poached some promising youngsters, bought some good young players etc. then quit. Next season under AI management - Relegation. They managed to sell all the young talent for no profit of what I used to buy them...

i will bear that in mind, cheers. i am in my last year of my contract so just have to see what happens.