Anyone still playing this ?

I left st Albans at end of contract. Then started another save

Does anyone know of transfer update database that can be used on this? i.e. this years squads etc but on fm10 game?

Hmmm, dunno about on here, but I'm sure there'd be someone out there IN the interwebs who may have.

The masses move like sheep onto the latest (and probably greatest) as soon as it appears.

I'm still playing 2010, in a career that I can't bring myself to end.

I started out as Leeds in July 2009, won back to back promotions and survived my first season in the premier league.

In the summer of 2012 I was offered the Aston Villa job which I declined, but a few days later Arsene Wenger retired and I was offered the Arsenal job, which I felt was too good to turn down.

The game is now in Summer 2064 and still at Arsenal, with 43 league titles and 20 champions leagues secured. The club has twice built a new stadium named in my honour and it goes without saying that we are the dominant global football team.
When the time comes that I finally get bored of winning things, I will return to the game as Leeds manager back in 2012, as I saved the career at that point with a view to going back and seeing how far I could take them.

Despite some occasional lavish spending (£100m on a left back!) I have kept to Wenger's transfer policy of shipping out players at a profit. Over the course of the 55 season career, I have a transfer surplus of £250m.

Similar here. Low Leagueing it but being quite successful none the less. Gonna struggle soon once I hit my (self imposed) salary cap. Gonna get really reliant on Academy talent then...

FM10 = second beat FM ever, just behind FM08. 11 and 12 are pants comparison, Why part with another £39.99??

I still utterly heart TCM '04.
Had a flawed as **** system to it, but just fun, y'know?

Still playing a Spanish-only Barca save a good 15 hrs/wk. Third season, down to just 8 non-Spanish players in the whole squad, still working on first Champs league victory as it's proven elusive so far. As I said on another forum, the only problem with FM10 is that FFP isn't instituted, so the sugar daddies are rather annoying.

Would you enjoy it as much if it wasn't such a challenge?

Hello folks. Nice to see that I`m not the only one still playing FM2010 and that 11, 12 and I think 13 a load of.... I have a question. I as see you all are playing 10.3 patch. But for me personally in this patch the match engine makes many similar plays, and FM2010 without a patch (10.0) the goals and player movement are much more dynamic and much more different type of goals you can see. So I tried to make a 12/13 database, but as I understood when you make such an amount of cahnges and save to xml file with a size like 8 MB, the game begins to crash. Maybe somebody know the solution? I know 10.0 version has many bugs, but the match engine is the best of the best for me personally :)

im working on updating the game 12-13. only problem is that alot of players will be too young but ohwell. will create all players that arent on the game

Last edited:
I'm playing it as i write. Trying the English Hero challenge with Worchester. Have a Man Utd save in 2041 which I refuse to ever give up, ever!

I still play FM10, been a bit bust with school lately though. FM10 on 10.3 is the best! Couldn't get into 11 or 12, haven't even tried 13 yet. too many changes, too much of a pain in the ***.

FM2010 is so realistic. I've managed to make myself into quite a reputable manager with Man City, therefore I have the FA in my pocket. I was playing against Burnley in the Prem and in the 88th minute I saw a clear foul on my defender, the ball fell to an attacker and they equalised. Of course the ME called it a handball, but it was dubious non-the-less. In the following press conference I called the decision abysmal. As I had hoped, and expected to an extent; no response from the FA. I want those 2 points back.

hi. i started with arsenal i am playing 4-5-1 DL gabriel Silva (11 mil) AML Edin Hazard (13 mil)

DC Vermalen MC Aron remsy

GK IGOR ( 24 mil or 10/11 18) DMC Vidal ST Sergio Aguero

DC Philippe Mexes (27 mil) MC fabregas cesc

DR Saga AMR Mario Balotelli (5 mil loan later buy 27 mil)

Philosophy Fluid Role Duty
Passing Shorter GK Sweeper Keeper Defend
Creative Freedom More Expressive DL Wing Back Automatic ( at start better full back, until your team become familiar)
Closing Down Press More DC Centre Back Defend
Tackling Default DC Centre Back Defend
Marking Default DR Wing Back Automatic
Crossing Default DMC Def. Midfielder Defend
Roaming More Roaming MC Advanced Playmaker Support ( I hate support long shoot so better Attack )
MC Advanced Playmaker Support
AML Inside Forward Attack
AMR Inside Forward Attack (if we play winger aguero is short and cant hit wit head)
ST Poacher Attack (why Aguero score 60 gols in 45 games)

DEF LINE LITTLE BEHIND NORMAL
WAID LITTLE ABOVE NORMAL
TEMPO SLOW
COUNTER YES
CORNER PENALTY ERIE 10-20 GOLS (2X MC SET CHALENG GK HAZARD CORNER AGUERO LOURK OUT SIDE BALOTELI ATT NER POST)

HAZARD FREE KICK LEFT AGUERO BALOTELLI PENALTY
AND SET IF IT IS HARD TARGET MAN AGUERO TO FEAT

and yes i forgot best dmc for me is sissoko age 19 13 mil i seal hem form 25 mil and it is good mc play heam centar support.
i 3 seson i spend 200 000 000 and seal for 320 000 000 its not bad and i have anohter 160 000 000 :)
sry for my bad eanglish

if you have som good AMR and DR pls let me know.

and i try this on tottenham and i was 4 time 1. 3 time uefa 1. 2 world club 1. and with Brazil i won cop America and world coup so close