prigrajf

Reaction score
I want to see how many of you still stick with FM11 besides me. I can't help it, just don't like the newer versions of FM. Is it just me? :)

Yep, I do.

FM11 is just so simple yet has all the detail you need. An interesting thing I do though try and get the game up to date using FM13 editor for CA/PA changes etc. So I cant wait until September 3rd when the transfer window close so I can start on the Premier League and Championship etc.

MOT

Yeah i still do, i just got back into it, if you want you can check out my vids for fm11 on my channel but these are old ones from january which i actually miss as i had cavani for man united and i bet arsenal 6-0 which is on my channel..

Craig Mullan - YouTube

If youcan subscribe that would be nice and ill start uploading more videos

Yep, I do.

FM11 is just so simple yet has all the detail you need. An interesting thing I do though try and get the game up to date using FM13 editor for CA/PA changes etc. So I cant wait until September 3rd when the transfer window close so I can start on the Premier League and Championship etc.

MOT

i have just started playing this version as i believe it to be the best. fm13 was just to time consuming. it would be great to get an update for the new season. if you could upload it after you have completed it it would be great? or at least tell me how to do it and i will have a go myself. maybe a combined effort too?

I have done a little edit just competition names changed in england and added the 3 leagues below N/S isthmian and scotland with scotland being rebranded etc im thinking of doing more...

I have done a little edit just competition names changed in england and added the 3 leagues below N/S isthmian and scotland with scotland being rebranded etc im thinking of doing more...

it would be great to have a total update, latest transfers ie bale to madrid! it would make a great game even greater!! team effort guys. together we can make this happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my fm13 keeps crashing and i love this fm series so my only option is fm11 i cant seem to get fm12

im totally with you.. fm 2011 is the best.. since the steam integration its just gone down hill.. would love to update with latest players though.. any patches you know about for this????!!!

Ive got a game I started on Fm2013 and Fm2011 at the same time. I have finished 1 season on FM2013 and on maybe my 8th season on 2011.

Its just the best game out there without any of these added features that I don't care about.

Just started a new game. I come back to the older versions every now and then as I hate to lose a good game.

Agree, personaly I just don't like the new features in the newer games.

Still playing a save I made in 2011.

I'm Burnley, the year is 2028/29.

Won CL 5 times since 2020.

Won PL 11 times out of last 12 seasons

8 FA Cups

2 Europas (one I played and won both CL and Europa in the same season)

6 Super Cups

4 World Championships

4 League Cups

9 Community Shields

And a Gold Cup win with Mexico.

It is by far the best FM that was made, there has been too much added to latest versions and I've not even bothered buying FM14 yet.

Wow nice results there :D I agree that to much was added. I'm definetly not going to buy FM14.

ive just gone bk to this after finding 2014 to be such a dissapointment, in season 2029/2030 with my united team team

won the league last 11 years

won the cl 8 out of the last 11 seasons

fa cup 7 times

wcc 8 times

league cup 5 times

super cup 7 times

brazil manger aswell for the last 6 years, have won the wc and copa america with them, and have 8 brazilian regens in my united team who are all starters for brazil! lol

Gonna start now, FM14 is the worst FM ive ever played so i need something different.

I've got ongoing saves from 2009 onwards and I play all of them (some more than others), they all have specific challenges and faults but I enjoy overcoming the problems.

Got a Swindon save in my 2nd season and midtable in Championship after getting promoted via the playoffs in the 1st. Got Suso on loan and he is such a brilliant playmaker even at 17. Doubt Lpool will sell him to me.

Yep, I am still playing.

Just started a new save actually. I haven't bought another FM since Steam got involved.

i play it, and have very fun time here :)
now i'm start Unemployment Challenge, and i get work in Leyton Orient (league 1).
after 24 games with their previous manager they be at 19 place, and to the end of season i up them to 11 place (media prediction: 12).
View attachment 157493
now, in new season we show absolutely brilliant perfomance (media prediction before boxing-day: 19, after: 14.)
View attachment 157492
but we conceding 1 goal every match, can't setup my defence well (a lot of goals conceding after drill crosses.) i hate it :(
what i need now, it's a solid DM, and left inside forward, and may be central forward with good pace attributes to the another edge of play the matches.

my tactics:
-Main 4-2-3-1
Balanced/Standart
Short Passing + shout: use short passing + shout: play narrow
Closing Down: Press More
Tackle: Aggressive
Roaming: More Roaming

Roles:
GK
DL (WB Attack when playing Charlie Daniels, when Cestor- FB defence)
DR (FB Support or WB support)
DC (central defenders)
MCL (deep lying playmaker defence)
MCR (B2B or sometimes Central Midfielder)
AMC (Trequarista + press more)
AML (Advanced Playmaker support or Inside Forward support when *** playing, when Pusic - Winger support or attack)
AMR (Inside Forward attack when Doleschal play, when Gulliano Grot - Winger + Move into channels)
ST (Deep Lying Forward support/attack)

another my tactic (i made it to bad weather and to try contain score, but i ***ing can't stop conceding every match!)
4-3-3 (4-1-2-2-1)
Balanced/Counter
Direct passing
Roaming: stick to positions
Marking: man

Roles:
GK
DL/R (fullbacks support)
DC (limited defenders)
DM (DLP defence)
MCL (Ball wining midfielder support)
MCR (B2B)
AML (Advanced Playmaker support when playing ***, when Pusic - Winger support)
AMR (Inside Forward attack when Doleschal play, when Gulliano Grot - Winger + Move into channels)
ST (DLP attack or support, but then i need to harass opponent DC - Defencive forward support)

i'm forget to say, i'm not using Player Search option, i think it's very cheating. my scouts work hard whole season.
i'm very rare use save/load (not more then 2-3 in season).
sorry for my bad english and wall of text :)

if anyone need my tactics file - let me know

nice to see someone else still playing fm11 besides me