now in my new career im trying to create something with 3 defenders.

3-4-3

--------------gk------------
-----cd(x)---cd(c)---cd(x)--
--------------------------------
d.w(s)-ap(s)-dlp(d)-d.w(s)
--------------------------------
-------tm(s)-af(a)-df(s)-----

philosophy: very rigid
short passing, press more.

players instructions:
CDL and CDR - forward runs: always (you can see how they active in possession below in screenshot).
gk - distribution - defender collect.

i have very good possession:
bf182f35909b.png

but very weak attack. you can see 2 my strikers (Medard and Sow) very lazy and static, always play without the ball and don't help team in attack. Gueye (targetman support) work hard.

and now i don't know what to do on it. mb another roles in attack? mb try a 1 support duty striker and 2 attack duty.
or more activity on the flancs, defencive winger (attack).

defence... i working on it. its very good when my opponent in possession, and he can't make good crosses, because i always have 4-5 players in the box, but when his inside forward make run in the middle, my defenders can't stop him, they all stay and stay in the box, and inside run and run and shoot. i working on it, now i'm trying to Zonal marking (tight marking: no, to my central defender) and zonal (tight: yes, to my central left and central right defenders).

i give up :((

this is holy f*ck

[video=youtube;hvH65yvV96U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvH65yvV96U&feature=youtu.be[/video]

i don't know how to fix this **** in my defence. you can see number 2,3 and 5 it's my central defenders. number 3 start press the opponent striker, my another 2 DC made something f*king strange - number 2 goes to cover the number 3 position (this is normal,because his role - cover), but my number 5 goes to do it too!
f*king idiots, i don't know what to do :((

----
upd.

i made it! haha, my 3-4-3 works, and i not concede 2 matches (3-0, 3-0). 2 matches!

[video=youtube;PoekmHhBKro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoekmHhBKro&feature=youtu.be[/video]

never give up:)

Last edited:
I do. I have all FM in Steam, FM09 till FM16. But I have FM2011 installed in my laptop. FM 2011 is simple to understand but hard to master. I enjoy it a lot.

Yeah this is my fave version and I've ben playing CM and FM nearly 20 years., I have most versions up to 16 but Steam doesn't work on y network (I've tried everything!) Just uploading a save with the English lower leagues activated