ericltkong

Reaction score
i'm in my 2011/12 season with United and my scout highly recommended him at the end of season 2010/11 season. looking at his stats wit lazio it shows that he literally scored on every game that he played! this prompted to buy him at 35mil pounds and he is proving my doubt of whether he was really that good opinion otherwise.

i was wondering anyone of you tried using him before and hope you can share abit him here.

I've actually just finished my second season with Lazio.

I finished 2nd, with Zarate scoring 27 and getting 21 assists as my secondry striker feeding the ball to other players.

He has been my key player this season even with the likes of Veloso and Muntinho in my squaid. His dribbling is outstanding but he does miss the odd 1 on 1s, but dosent everyone.. except Torres.

I would highly recomend him, but i wouldn't pay over 35m for him, maybe 40m is the max you should go.

Last edited:
i got him for 35mil and he continue his form from Lazio scoring an avg of 1 goal per game. but did anyone try to play him in AM position as he is capable of?

I wanted to get him! But he cost a whopping 48.5m here T_T
Decided to give up as I didnt want to spend so much on single player.

He played for Birmingham in our 07/08 season. I signed him on FM 08 and he was pretty decent. But I havent really heard of him since he left Blues. Glad to see he is still in everybodys thoughts!

ya, i checked on him in wiki and just knew he did played for birmingham previously and he scored twice against man city!

He played for Birmingham in our 07/08 season. I signed him on FM 08 and he was pretty decent. But I havent really heard of him since he left Blues. Glad to see he is still in everybodys thoughts!

He was pretty much the best youngster in Serie A last season. Scored several wondergoals and was key in Lazio's cup run. Would cost upwards of 30million to sign him nowadays

Havn't used him on the game personally, but he sounds quality. Might have to give him a go

he is one of the biggest young talents in europe at the moment, he played at some Al Jazeeer club or some **** couple of seasons ago! he is and will be a class player IRL and as well as FM10!

get him!

26 goals in 33 appearance in his first half season in my team but he's now currently injured

zarate is still at Lazio on my game, I'm Udinese and he scores against me every single time. he scores about 30 every season and if I needed a new striker I would get him but I'm trying to blood a youngster.

Fantastic player, very versatile, at Brum he tried to do everything himself though, McLeish didn't play him so other clubs didn't get interested, they were subsequently relagated, he could of kept them up

Just started a game as Lazio, playing Zarate as a run onto ball target man in a 4-2-3-1, scored 8 in 5 so far, looking promising!

I brought him to Athletico Madrid for a fee of 68 M $.He is very good but with that money,you can buy 2-3 players like Hamsik+Matias Fernandez+Dzeko. My forward players are ZArate(69 M $),Aguero,Rakitic(free),Vela(free),Afellay(free),Acquafresca(30 M $),Feghaouli(10 M $).
I couldn't buy Hamsik+Matias Fernandez+Dzeko+Veloso+Akinfeev vs. Because we play 3 people on internet.

If he is anything like he is irl buy him now!!!
When he played for Blues he was amazing

irl truley fantastic, speculations have been ongoing if lippi should call him up to italys nationalteam(his mother is from italy, so he got italys passport) when zarate isnt getting chances with argentina

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

he is one of the biggest young talents in europe at the moment, he played at some Al Jazeeer club or some **** couple of seasons ago! he is and will be a class player IRL and as well as FM10!

get him!

he was on loan to birginham, then to lazio, and in lazio he playd superbly and became fans favorite, after the season lazio decided to buy him for his release clause which was around 20 milj €

He is also a Set-Piece King!!

good player, never signed him on FM10 yet, but is on fire for Lazio, shame he isn't IRL at the moment, Lazio could use him, sitting down in 15th 3 points from the relegation places...

Yes, in my game on 2016 he has become literally one of the best player, won 2 world player of the years in a row and was player of the tournament at world cup 2014, he has become a ronaldo quality player, get him!

hes a quality player but ive never been prepared to pay over the odds for him