yeah i dont like paying big sums, im tight as a ducks **** when it comes to money on fm

i got him for 35 for man c in my fourth season played him on the wing or attaking mid very inconsistent preferd ireland and di maria

He's a good player in real life too! Simliar to Adebayor but better den him to me! he would be a good signing!

Fantastic player, very versatile, at Brum he tried to do everything himself though, McLeish didn't play him so other clubs didn't get interested, they were subsequently relagated, he could of kept them up
He was only at loan a the blues and played in every game he could of

I spent a season at Lazio and he scored 18 goals in 25 games with 11 assists up front. Playing at AM he scored 3 goals and 2 Assists in 5 Games.

Buy him if you can. I got him for 27m in 2011-12 and he is a beast. I just started 2016-17 season right now, but here are some of his season stats.

Apps/ Goals/ Assists
31/28/10
37/22/13
34/33/19
37/30/17
22/12/7

English Footballer of the year 3 times
Top goalscorer 2 times
European golden boot 2 times
European Champions Cup best player 2 times
European Champions Cup golden boot 2 times
World player of the year 2 times
European footballer of the year 2 times

The stats and awards should speak for themselves. Such a great buy wish I had bought him sooner.

He was listed and I bought him for 10.5 at the beginning of my second season with Roma(patch 10.3). In the reality he is a beast and his stats in the game are also pretty good, and for 10.5 it sounds like a bargain. He is going to take Totti´s place , who had an inconsistent season and is going to go to the bench, as a second striker (and Vucinic as an advanced foward)

i've agreed a deal worth about 20mill as he is unhappy about something should I go along with the deal?

In me experience, he was always injured, although when he played he scored goals and he put me in the Champions League final with two free kicks.

He joined Man City and was an absolute beast on one of my previous saves. Top scorer in the EPL in his first season (2nd game season I think). City absolutey ran away with the league and he and Tevez were deadly together. I'd recommend him

Does anyone know what the best role is for Zarate as a striker? I've tried the search tool, but there are no guide for him. I've tried him with most of them, does OK as Deep Lying Forward, or as a Run Onto Ball Target Man, but nothing special. Went about 10 games without any goals and an average rating of 6.20, so I started using him as on the Right Wing. He's been class as a winger. 8 games, average rating 8.90, scored once. Thing is, I want him as a striker, not a winger.

He was another Big Eck magnificent find! We put him on the map ;)

fantastic player... very much in the ilk of lionel messi, but dont get me wrong, he is no messi, no one is XD

but fantastic player, plays with his heart on his sleeve and has a beast of a long range smash!

iv never looked at signing him tbh...

Zarate is very good yet I was lucky & only paid £10.5m in my 4th season as he wanted to move clubs & became listed for that price.
Hes my backup AML or AMR (Inside forward) because of his high dribbling & pace & performs very well !
Not sure if I would pay £35m for him though, depending on who else was available in your game ???

View attachment 61970

Last edited: