Can you do me Barnsley's new Home & Away kit please mate and also add a third one in of your choice for fun if you want mate & could you explain to me how to add them to my game.. cheers

Will do mate, I am away for 2 weeks, so I can't do them until i get back, sorry :S

Is there a guide to making them??

Not that I know of.

Are they hard to make? How long does it take to make a kit?

Hi scotty, i've a bit of a challenge for you. I am Romlosa Sodra from the lower leagues in Sweden and need kits for my team. If you can do them, great, if not, no worries!

Crest:
View attachment 373311

Home Kit:
Red and Blue Vertical Stripes (like the logo) on the jersey
Manufactured by Nike
Sponsor - H&M - View attachment 373312

Away Kit:
White Jersey with black trim
Manufactured by Nike
Sponsored by H&M (same as home kit)

Hope you can do them, but no worries if u can't.

Thanks.

Hi Scotty

I know this possibly is a bit of a challenge, hope not, but i don´t know...

I don´t know if thats something you can make, but i would like to have a Team Crest, with the clubname "Fairfield United", with only few Demands;

- Some kind of animal in the centrum like an Eagle or so
- There has to be the clubname in it (of course)
- There has to be a spot with "2012" cause thats the foundation year...

Then the second part of it, is of course the Jerseys, which I of course would like to have the crest at. Like the Logo, there´s a few demands;

- A Home-, An Away- and a Third Jersey
- The Crest has to be on it, of course
- The Jerseysponsor is Adidas
- The Headsponsor is British Airways
- The secondary sponsors is Ladbrokes, HSBC and Sky
- These sponsors should be at all the kits, = 3 kits with the 4 sponsors each, and ofcourse all manufactured by Adidas
View attachment 376905 View attachment 376906 View attachment 376907 View attachment 376908
- The Home- and Awayjersey shoud have thelogocolours in common

The third and last part of this challenge is to explain me how i get them into my team, and yes, at this point i really am a noob.

Really hope you can help me, but if not, no hard feeling of course, and I must try to find another one...

If you need any other informations just ask, and i don´t know if it´s relevant, but I use MAC...

Best Regards

Can you do me Barnsley's new Home & Away kit please mate and also add a third one in of your choice for fun if you want mate & could you explain to me how to add them to my game.. cheers

Hi scotty, i've a bit of a challenge for you. I am Romlosa Sodra from the lower leagues in Sweden and need kits for my team. If you can do them, great, if not, no worries!

Crest:
View attachment 373311

Home Kit:
Red and Blue Vertical Stripes (like the logo) on the jersey
Manufactured by Nike
Sponsor - H&M - View attachment 373312

Away Kit:
White Jersey with black trim
Manufactured by Nike
Sponsored by H&M (same as home kit)

Hope you can do them, but no worries if u can't.

Thanks.

Hi Scotty

I don´t know if thats something you can make, but i would like to have a Team Crest, with the clubname "Fairfield United", with only few Demands;

Then the second part of it, is of course the Jerseys, which I of course would like to have the crest at. Like the Logo, there´s a few demands;

- These sponsors should be at all the kits, = 3 kits with the 4 sponsors each, and ofcourse all manufactured by Adidas
View attachment 376905 View attachment 376906 View attachment 376907 View attachment 376908

The third and last part of this challenge is to explain me how i get them into my team, and yes, at this point i really am a noob.

Really hope you can help me, but if not, no hard feeling of course, and I must try to find another one...

If you need any other informations just ask, and i don´t know if it´s relevant, but I use MAC...

Best Regards

Sorry for the delay you 3, I have been away. If you still want me to, I am more than happy to do them for you?!

Hi Scotty

Best Regards

Hi mate, I can do the shirt's, but unfortunately I don't know how to do badges. I do know however that Bornexplorer88 used to do custom badges on this website! :)

Can you recreate the Southampton shirt of the early 80's era for me, please - as modelled by Kevin Keegan and Mick Channon in these photos. And the blue away shirt. It was a Patrick design but I have not been able to find the template for it.

View attachment 378590View attachment 378591View attachment 378592

- Notice the sections under the arms, which are visible on either side when viewed from the front
- Please use the modern version of the club badge, with no circle around it and with a black-and-white football
- Put the Premier League logos on the arms
- Leave out the main sponsor

Many thanks.

Can you recreate the Southampton shirt of the early 80's era for me, please - as modelled by Kevin Keegan and Mick Channon in these photos. And the blue away shirt. It was a Patrick design but I have not been able to find the template for it.

View attachment 378590View attachment 378591View attachment 378592

- Notice the sections under the arms, which are visible on either side when viewed from the front
- Please use the modern version of the club badge, with no circle around it and with a black-and-white football
- Put the Premier League logos on the arms
- Leave out the main sponsor

Many thanks.

I'll have it done by tomorrow mate :)

Nice one, Scotty - I will look forward to seeing them. Thank you.

Sorry for the delay you 3, I have been away. If you still want me to, I am more than happy to do them for you?!

Yes please mate if you don't mind.. PS i watch my games on 2D so will the new kits take effect on that as well?
Cheers :)

Yes please mate if you don't mind.. PS i watch my games on 2D so will the new kits take effect on that as well?
Cheers :)

The kits are only want you see if you go into the Club Information screen. They have no effect on the match engine graphics :)

Hi Scotty,

How are you getting on with the 80s style Southampton jerseys?

Sorry mate, I had to make an unexpected trip up to Scotland. I'll try to get them done ASAP when I get back (Coming home tonight) :)

Sorry mate, I had to make an unexpected trip up to Scotland. I'll try to get them done ASAP when I get back (Coming home tonight) :)

Good stuff - thank you.

May I suggest a photographic travelogue of your excursion, entitled 'Scotty Goes to Scotland' - the first part in a lucrative documentarial trilogy, also comprising 'Scotty Goes to Scotland: Again' and 'The Dark Scotty Rises', in which the main antagonist is utterly incomprehensible. Then, in your autobiography - obviously entitled 'Beam Me Up, Scotty' - you can dish the dirt on all those thoughtless bastards who hassled you for FM kits, that you were only doing to begin with out of the kindness of your gentle heart! (A) - I like that, he could play for The Saints. Better give him some teammates... (A)(A)(A)(A). It's 5-a-side.

Good stuff - thank you.

May I suggest a photographic travelogue of your excursion, entitled 'Scotty Goes to Scotland' - the first part in a lucrative documentarial trilogy, also comprising 'Scotty Goes to Scotland: Again' and 'The Dark Scotty Rises', in which the main antagonist is utterly incomprehensible. Then, in your autobiography - obviously entitled 'Beam Me Up, Scotty' - you can dish the dirt on all those thoughtless bastards who hassled you for FM kits, that you were only doing to begin with out of the kindness of your gentle heart! (A) - I like that, he could play for The Saints. Better give him some teammates... (A)(A)(A)(A). It's 5-a-side.

And obviously I would give you half of the profits, thanks to your brilliant creative mind!

Sorry guys, but right now I have alot on, aswell as being involved in a pass the parcel save. So for now, I'm no longer making kits. Some point I will almost definitely do them again.

Sorry again!