Resource icon

|| ApePyss Version 2 By Magicnut || *Tested with Atalanta seria A first season 92pts* 2

Looks interesting mate. Can you upload a few more screenshots? Like league position, goals scored, and who’s getting your goals and assists??
Hey lad just won serie A first season final league table shown here..
Italian cup finalists..
CL: quarter finals lost to man city 1-1 , 2-1 (think i won group)

Top goalscorer in serie A luis muriel 16 goals followed by zapata 12 goals (both used in rotation).
Keep in mind I switched to apepyss version two starting about february and striker is in different role now (complete forward support).

I would be pyssing out Apepyss v2 shortly. (y):geek::giggle:

Attachments

• finalleaguetable.jpg
    finalleaguetable.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 246
Hey there lil lads I just pyssed out the new version give it a try :) Starting from about...february ish I was using the second (i believe polished) version
version 2.jpg

The only thing that I still need to figure out is best way to defend corners on this match engine , I used default corner defense but custom attacking corner setup.

Last edited:
Hey there lil lads I am in the process of making a New Tactic ( not a new version of this tactic but a whole new System alltogether ) its going to be called CrackPistons 4-1-1-4 testing with man utd so far results quite impressive.But if you are using this tactic let me know results and performance u get!