Reaction score
are any players fm10 impossible to sign if there is no one who are the hardest to sign, i have never played to deep into fm10 or gone after to big of a player like your messi's etc and im just intrigued to see if anyone will just not leave there club.

noones impossible, no.
if you bid enough the club will accept, sometimes it has to be wayyy to much tho. altho at the same time, the player may decline your club - i had a bid accepted for torres but he wanted to stay at liverpool

It depends on the season i guess. In the first season, using cheats, I offered Messi and Ronaldo 4.7 million pound p/w and they rejected. It also depends on if they have just joined clubs ect

noones impossible, no.
if you bid enough the club will accept, sometimes it has to be wayyy to much tho. altho at the same time, the player may decline your club - i had a bid accepted for torres but he wanted to stay at liverpool

ahhh thats weird who where you?, i signed torres on my Sevilla save i had only won the league once so i was surprised he came, but ive never tried to sign iniesta or ronaldo and players in that mould but i imagine they would be ridiculously expensive.

Bojan used to be impossible to sign on 09, dont know about 10.

I would say messi and xavi would be quite hard, but just like in football for real, everyone has their price

Gary Neville. He won't ******* leave, he is **** anyway :S

i beg to differ. 120Mil for messi at barcelona, 4 seasons in.accepted. 7million pinds a year and he rejects me!! i wasnt even a bad club turned rich, i was man-yoo!1

ive signed stevie g for madrid before

so if we where to make a top 10 hardest players to sign list what do we think it would look like? and with gerrard i remember on 09 madrid always came sniffing and he was keen to go but i didnt let him obviously so with madrid i think if you had the money most would come

Never been able to sign John Terry. :/

Don't bother he'll **** your team's wives. :p

Walcott always seems impossible to sign, arsenal just never want to let him go :/

oh, and adrian mutu, due to fiorentina's asking price, used to be a ***** to sign

oh, and adrian mutu, due to fiorentina's asking price, used to be a ***** to sign

i always sold him for like 60 million us with the viola on 09 but i havnt been them on 10 yet i might start a new save today actually

in 1st season, Rooney likes playing under Sir Alex and wont move :(

bojan was really hard last year but after a few seasons he came.
Anfield_Mojan im Arsenal but Liverpool have won the league 2 years running in my save with me 2nd twice so i guess he wants to stay at the better club lol, not bothered tho iv got good strikers.

Players like Messi, Ronaldo, Kaka are hard to sign due to their quality
Playrs like Gerrard, Terry, Neville are hard to sign because their loyalty

i never really see any big stars move around either come to think of it unless i buy them

ronaldo is a money grabbing *****. ive got him back at united on 180 grand a week

in fm10 i havent yet met a player that is impossible to sign, it just takes shitloads of your transfer and wage budgets:p - i signed Messi and CR9 in the same season for ~€250 mil for Juve

and i never tried to sign Buffon, coz if i dont play Juve i usually look to sign someone younger, although he can possibly play for another 6-7 seasons (like vdS)