Are Man City a bit funny on anyone elses game? Strange transfer.

With the big teams all around Europe they don't have much home grown talent expect Barca and Bayern Munchen. So that means they're forced to buy players and in England players are overpriced... You can find player like Henderson(46M€) for almost half of that money from elsewhere but big teams can't buy those cause they need to full home grown players in Euro cups. Of course they can try fulfill that with youngster but is youngsters good enough in UCL? I don't thinks so... So in short 1. They don't have enough home grown players 2. They have to buy them cause their youngsters aren't ready for UCL or BPL, La Liga etc... 3. English players are overpriced and that's why so transfer money is so high...

They did overspend quite a bit on players. For example, in my fourth season, I bought serge gnabry as cover for Zivokovic at the AMR position while occasionally playing him in the AMC position (i.e. rotational/backup). His value was 16 mil when Barcelona came in with a 20 mil offer in the January window of the fifth season. I bargained until I hit 36 mil pounds and they accepted. Anyone would probably say that Gnabry is not worth that amount, but meh I will be an idiot if I didn't accept the offer. Went ahead with it and bought an out of favour Lincoln at PSG for 6.25 mil :)

Profit means that you get 40% of whatever profit they make on him. Since it's a rising fee it's tough to judge, but if they bought him for 10m and sold for 15m, you'd get 2m because that's 40% of the 5m profit

real madrid bought ettiene capoue off me for 20mill up front. Man city also bought about 6 central midfielders including barkley for 80mill lol