Are there any free alternatives to FMRTE?

The guy has worked hard for a number of years to produce a program that helps you in your save game. It's not hard to donate 1 euro. If some of you are really deadset against paying up then start getting used to FM without an editor or you could make your own realtime editor.

Have a think about that and see which is the best outcome.

I think SI is in place to sue the maker of fmrte because he's charging for it.. and why the **** is he charging for it? if the mininum amount of money is one euro i can't see it making any difference for him, not like it's gonna make his life any better to get so small amount of money for this, not going to give him more free time.. this is just stupid

I think SI is in place to sue the maker of fmrte because he's charging for it.. and why the **** is he charging for it? if the mininum amount of money is one euro i can't see it making any difference for him, not like it's gonna make his life any better to get so small amount of money for this, not going to give him more free time.. this is just stupid

One Euro is nothing, however, 10,000 people donating one Euro is a lot of money. I say fair play to the guy, he's been working on it for years and getting nothing in return

Yeah you're right, fmrte is very popular and he could really make a fortune out of this

@Frakkland - Why would they want to sue him, what is he doing wrong? Would a big company such as Sports Interactive really waste time, effort and money to sue one guy who has created a pretty useful tool...I will leave you to answer that question.

It hasn't caused any harm to the game or I image the sales of the game, it may have increased the sales of the game and therefore made more money for SI so they may give him a pat on the back. I think the donation of 5 euros is nothing, he works round the clock to fix any problems with the program and is overall a nice guy. It work out at about £3 UK which is nothing so I don't see why people are moaning and for people who don't have means to pay well tough, live with it or get your parents to pay or just stop moaning!

I'm not saying that they should do it, just saying they could because he's making profit of something related to the game that is not officially a SI product.
Pottsy opened my eyes for the donation so i'm not against it as much anymore, I agree with both him and you so end of story on that subject

it´s really stupid that i have to make a donation to use a program like that!
Yeah why pay for someone else's hard work when you can steal it for free right?
Seriously, some people need to think before they post.

you need a credit card to make a paypal account these days

You need a bank account, which usually comes with a 16 digit bank card. It does not have to be a credit card.

Seriously...I donated him 10 USD just because I appreciate the fact that he has made this tool available for the last few years and I had been paid the day before so I felt generous. You can still use it to peek at the hidden attributes and ca/pa even without the registered version. If you really want to be a stingy ******* about it the first edition he released for this year of FMRTE wasn't in demo version and I know other people have found copies of it on torrents or something since then...it should work with your presumably "cracked" copy of the game.

They won't make these tools and games for us if we aren't supporting the effort that goes into these things though =/.

You need a bank account, which usually comes with a 16 digit bank card. It does not have to be a credit card.

i have one and i tried that but wont accept it, keeps asking for a credit card :( there is alternatives tho, theres a mobile phone company that supply a credit card you can top up and use

I thought FM Britain got done for something like this a few years ago. Strange.

I thought FM Britain got done for something like this a few years ago. Strange.

Slightly different, their inside knowledge came from people who were actively working on the game, hence why SI stepped in.

FM12 right now in Greece can be bought for 17,5 € and to buy FMRTE you need 5 €.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyones that desperate for FMRTE, send me a PM. I will give you the .zip

//Soul

The only thing that bothers me a bit is that he (and all of you saying "it's just 1 euro") are calling it a donation. It's a price. Very few of you are paying it to him out of the kindness of your hearts and because you want to support his hard work, you do it because you want FMRTE. Fair play to the guy, he is by no means obliged to give us free content, forcing you to "donate" to get it just rubs me the wrong way though.

I wouldn't mind if the donating actually worked. Doing it via FMRTE 5.24 doesn't work and according to the website the program now costs 5 euros? I don't mind him doing a forced donation but come on at least make it work properly and make it easy to do.

Yup its not 1 euro anymore.. its FIVE! Not like I could pay either way :/

can someone help me? fmrte is not available for purchase in my area