Are there any poker players ?

Theres space for anyone theres no particular number. everyone will just need to check it on a weekly basis to see when the games are. is there any particular days & times during the week that everyone can make ?

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

Ok im no away offline so I will accept any members tomorrow who request to join and answer any questions anyone has

i had to use my real name :mad:

all the names i tried were taken

i even try to call me Dunc.jr

I played tonight with my uncle and a few of his mates from work on Poker Stars.

Does anyone on the forum play poker ? and would anyone be interested in starting up a little league type thing were we can set it up on poker stars and play each other every week. It's free so it won't cost or anything like that, Anyone interest just say and we can sort it if we get enough members..

What would we be playing on: Poker stars (you need to register and download) - http://www.pokerstars.com/ Click play poker free download.

When: Whenever everyone can ? Hopefully once a week during the week. beginning at around 7-8pm GMT - Finish when there is a winner obviously.

Game: The poker game would be Texas Hold em (NL - No Limit).

How To Join: After you download and Register for this and have Pokerstars opened up you click "Try Home Games" down the bottom of the window, Then Join a poker club and put in the Username & Password. (It would be ideal if you could use your Username of Fm-Base so we know who you are. For some people you may not obviously)

Club Id: 290748 & Password: 12345678

The club name is Fm-Base Poker league (YOU DO NOT NEED TO TYPE THIS ANYWHERE)

I have had a look at creating games and so on, The maximum players we can have at a table is 9. So depending on the people playing on specific nights we can equally split it depending on the numbers.

Potential Players:
Aldokemp-1
Bozinis8
Steve* - (Fm-base Guy - Ps name and has officially joined)
EddieMoney
StuW
Lethra - (Hanrandil - Pokerstars name and has officially joined)
Broxi713
Litiox - (Santi Morata - Ps name and has officially joined)
JnrSmith

Luke-Phillips - Unsure if luke wants in or not :p

Yer i play pokerstars but am in club already but good luck with urs :D

Have requested to join club mate.:)

IM IN!. just need to reg and down. :D
Ok, im def in. Vanjagl is my nick :D

Last edited:
This sounds cool, Would be nice to play a bit of friendly poker now and then. Signed up by the way.
I don't post much, but I read the forum a lot. I understand if I am not known around here enough though.

Anyone hosts Homegames for (small) cash as well? Or only playchips?

IM IN!. just need to reg and down. :D
Ok, im def in. Vanjagl is my nick :D

This sounds cool, Would be nice to play a bit of friendly poker now and then. Signed up by the way.
I don't post much, but I read the forum a lot. I understand if I am not known around here enough though.

Both accepted :), Harry this is not for any certain member it's for everyone to take part. Plus this will be a good way for you to maybe get to know some of the guys and maybe you will start posting more so.

@nlx -- I certainly won't be starting an online cash game, Because once you start it can lead to the wrong road so I avoid that :p I'm not sure what the rules would be on promoting gambling on here for actual money so I would be careful.

I played a bit on PKR for real money, only 0.2/0.4c tables. Then same on pokerstars, now back to PKR. Lost about $30 in total, seems so rigged alot of the time. So many bad beats that hardly happen IRL.

My mate now has a poker table so having a poker night once a week.

I love playing it but i'll never put stupid money down on it, it's just a bit of casual fun to me.

My pokerstars is not hanrandil, Harandil ;),
Since its weekend, i guess we could make a table 2night and play for fun if anyone is up to it?, could be fun

i will join, i hope i can remember my old poker stars account.

i can its madmonkey0

Last edited:
I don't know if I'll play but if anyones up for it what I can do is make you a temp admin and you can make the table yourself if you get the numbers.. I might play though I'll see how I feel :D

And Madmonkey you have been accepted mate. We have got the exact number to full up one table now currently joined. And if the other members that said they wanted to join to we will have a good number of people, If I get 18 members at least I will make it into a division 1 & 2.

I don't know if I'll play but if anyones up for it what I can do is make you a temp admin and you can make the table yourself if you get the numbers.. I might play though I'll see how I feel :D

And Madmonkey you have been accepted mate. We have got the exact number to full up one table now currently joined. And if the other members that said they wanted to join to we will have a good number of people, If I get 18 members at least I will make it into a division 1 & 2.

good idea, when will games normally take place?

Not too sure yet mate, First I will need to get a decent day for everyone, Im hoping sometime during the week or even at the weekend if need be but I usually like to go out on weekends so :p, Starting about 7pm.

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:58 PM ----------

Would anyone be up for a game tonight ? I can set up a little table for people if they would like to come on and play a tournament tonight :)

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Bump