Are there any poker players ?

Not too sure yet mate, First I will need to get a decent day for everyone, Im hoping sometime during the week or even at the weekend if need be but I usually like to go out on weekends so :p, Starting about 7pm.

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:58 PM ----------

Would anyone be up for a game tonight ? I can set up a little table for people if they would like to come on and play a tournament tonight :)

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Bump

what sorta time were you thinking mate?

Anytime that isn't late o'clock really as I need to be up early to get my beers for the game tomorrow :p just if we get a few people then just set up a table.

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

think it would be a good laugh

sure im up for a few hands with play money, what sort of poker any way? hold em?

cool, well im online now so when ever yous all wants me ill be there. (unless i fall asleep)

i would say tommorow night but i have to go to school and some guys there have to go to their work

What Broxi said was going to post it lol except I need to add in ARE YOU MAD :O!!! And I will be drunk tomorrow anyway (A)

Im up for a quick game tonight if anybody else is?

Maybe 8pm any weeknight suits me except for next week :)

I will join tomorrow, there used to be something similar to this. I play regularly in real life.

ive got a busy week coming up, prolly have to join in next week for some poker action :)

Well if theres any specific days for people that they would prefer we could maybe do it like every wed at 8pm GMT if anyone likes ?

I play but I'm on Full Tilt (Same username as on here). What's the sign up bonus for Poker Stars like?

I play but I'm on Full Tilt (Same username as on here). What's the sign up bonus for Poker Stars like?

Unsure mate think its like a £5 free but I only play with play money and play for fun so :p

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:25 PM ----------

sent out a message to all players that had registered - Made a little mistake however time to bump this anyway see if anyone else is interested.

I'm planning to make up the first tournament on Wednesday 2nd of March at 8pm GMT+0 (British time) if people are interested could they register as it says on home page and also Pm me.

I'm a bit of a poker player, I'll sign up to poker stars and join this league

EDIT- Joined now man, game of heads up?. I'm gibbo_90414 btw.

Last edited:
Nice one Jack, sorry didn't reply before went to my bed. I'll accept you in the club now.

Anyone else interested. Tournament Next Wednesday beginning 8pm. I'm going to get it set up just now so if you want in and your in the club already just register.