Are YOU better than Ali Daei?-a BaP

wonderkid360

Reaction score
Starring Asia's Finest young talent :
Oliver Alski The Syrian born EnglandU19s striker has a number of clubs interested with him including portugal's Sporting Libson.
Taksman Monteeka The India U21s midfielder was lucky enough to be a regular for the Man.Utd U18s but after calling Sir Alex a 'Mad old crone' was promptly released.The word of his controversial acts hasn't reached The American 2nd Division however with clubs like Puerto Rico Islanders ready to come in for the player.(Unfortunatley this league is not available to load so we can't track their progress unless they get promoted).
Ung Sung Hyo(like Un Sung Hero) (made by me) The South Korea U21s Goalkeeper is attracting interest from South Korea's finest with clubs as good as Seognam interested in him.
Kesiuke Takayumi The promising Japanese midfielder has surprisingly not been called up by Japan and nor does he have any clubs after him.This comes as a suprise to many as Arsene Wenger himself has said he has a "very promising" future in the game.
Jujur Zorro Iran U21 Striker has been attracting interest from clubs such as Saba Qom and Sanat Naft(cant load iranian league either:S)
Kim Jong-Yeah The Qatari/South Korean striker(he plays for SthKorea U21 squad) Has also been attracting interest from Suwon.
Panda LeThe Chinese Striker,Mid has been attracting interest from Parma as well as a number of Hong and China clubs such A'erbin & Guangzhou.
Abdul Razak Mohammed III The PakistaniU21 striker has been attracting interest from a number of Portuguese clubs including Braga.
**** Haibo Jnr (affectionately known as Lil ****) The Chinese U21 star has also been attracting interest from Parma and Guanzhou.Famous for allegedly killing his dad it is said that the police are on his trail(lol).
Ali-Al-Rahbt Hussain-Al-Sharzah-Dubai(all 1 name)The long named striker+AMC is reportedly paid up to £667,999 a week JUST to play for the Qatar U21s.Maybe its his long name or long wage which means that only Qatari club Al-Arabi are interested in him.
Muammed Agin The Bangledesh U21 striker suprisingly has no clubs interested in him but that could all change...
Mohamed Bazinga the OmanU21s Midfeilder is only wanted by Omanese club Dhofar.

Last edited:
Oliver Alski don't forget that name he will be the worlds best player

Alski snubs Wanderers to join United!
The Wanderers in question is Wolves and The United In question is NOT Manchester but Leeds United.This comes as a suprise to many as Wolves are in the EPL while Leeds are a mid table team in the championship,but the Syrian born Alski has chosen first team football over reputation.He also Snubbed an offer from Birmingham. View attachment 230327

Last edited:
Alski scores on debut!
Oliver Alski has today broken 2 records.He is the youngest EVER player in the npower championship and,as if that wasn't enough he scored on it too,thus becoming the youngest ever player to do so.p.s Your also labelled the next Darren Bent!

Razak Mohamed to join Sporting!
Abdul Razak Mohamed III has now agreed a contract with Sporting Lisbon of Portugal,but unfortunately for the youngster he will have to wait for 2014 to finally join up with his team mates.

Injury alert
Unfortunately Jujur Zorro is now injured and will be out for 11days to 2weeks.
in other news...
Dhofar have now submitted a trial offer for Mohamed Bazinga.
Nobody's interested in Ali-Al- Rahbt Hussain-Al-Sharzah-Dubai
**** Haibo Junior Is going to court to see whether he really DID murder his dad

Guys ive just realised i forgot to explain who Ali Daei is.Basically He's the first player EVER to score a century of international goals.Of course he is asian as he is Iranian anyway by the end of his career(2008) hed scored 109 goals in 149 appearances,so that is why it is not messi like my last one but Daei .

Guys ive just realised i forgot to explain who Ali Daei is.Basically He's the first player EVER to score a century of international goals.Of course he is asian as he is Iranian anyway by the end of his career(2008) hed scored 109 goals in 149 appearances,so that is why it is not messi like my last one but Daei .
Yes i know him from here: FIFA.com - More goals than caps

Alski breaks ANOTHER record!
Oliver alski is now the youngest player Ever to appear and the youngest guy to score in the league cup!in other news...
Orduspor and sivasspor have given contract offers to Mohamed Agin(luckily i have the turkish league loaded)

Last edited:
Back