Are YOU better than Ali Daei?-a BaP

Thers nothing much to report so far apart from the number of clubs interested in **** Haibo Junior has increased to 21!!

**** Haibo Junior has finally gotten a club!
After months and months of interest in him,but no solid contract offer **** Haibo Junior hHas accepted a contract offer from Chinese club Liaoning.When asked about this move he had this to say "Yeah well im not to bothered innit as long as i get loads ov money ill be fine".He reportedly gets a massive wage of £9s a week for his services!

The 15 year old,who we can now confirm DID murder his dad actually threatened to kill anybody that went against him and was relieved of all charges.
in other news...
Oliver Alski produces a scorcher for the Leeds U18s scoring 2goals and bagging a MOTM award in his sides 2-0 victory of the Scunthorpe U18s.

Panda Le agrees move!
Panda Le as finally found himself a club(or hasn't) as he today agreed to move to Kitchee,but will have to wait until 2014 to make this move.
in other news...
Kesuke Takayumi has agreed to go on a trial with Feyenoord,even though,if he signs permanently he will not be able to play as he is under 18 and foreign and dutch clubs are not allowed to field under18 & foreign players in competitive games.

Last edited:
Guys I forgot to say this has crashed after i simmed it to 2013 cos nothing was happening:( this is the end of my BaP's.2 made =2 crashed:'(

Back