Are YOU better than Messi?!-A BaP story

Nathan Whiting joins St.Mirren!View attachment 228048
It comes as a surprise to many that Whiting has chosen St.Mirren when he could of gone to Aberdeen,argubaly a much better and more reputable club.

30 july 2011Dan Newton Breaks Record!
Today 15 year old Dan Newton has broken a record!He appeared for England in the U20 world cup becoming the youngest ever player to do so.

View attachment 228049

7 august 2011 Unknown club take Milos Lekic on trial for 2 weeks
Unknown Spanish club C.F.Badalona,who play in the Second division B3 have made the desicion after scouting him thoroughly. Whether they actually expect to sign Lekic permanently remains to be seen with some people suggesting there just want him to boost the players morale and help them along in the pre-season.
update:he has now joined them permanently

Last edited:
7 august 2011 Unknown club take Milos Lekic on trial for 2 weeks
Unknown Spanish club C.F.Badalona,who play in the Second division B3 have made the desicion after scouting him thoroughly. Whether they actually expect to sign Lekic permanently remains to be seen with some people suggesting there just want him to boost the players morale and help them along in the pre-season.
update:he has now joined them permanently
Second Division B3, wow o_O

View attachment 228052Hogan breaks youngest goalscorer record!
today Hulk Hogan,15 as broken the record for he youngest player ever to appear in the league cup AND the youngest ever to score in it!

Last edited:
Can't help to notice that you got my person named as Grant Thmae not Grant Thame.

I hope somebody decides to sign me in the next update. In one of the last Be a Pro games i was in I retired at the age of 19 as nobody wanted to sign me, despite have a PA of 180 or something like that. If it happens again, I might have to consider retiring from BaP stories all together...

OK guys now the season started I have decided to do 'proper' updates not just little ones lie I have been doing.(this one is all about Grant Thmae Grant Thame you know what I mean

View attachment 228156

Grant Thmae- In a wolves U18s match the young striker managed an Incredible hat trick!His 3 incredible goals helped wolves to a shock 4-1 win against the Tottenham U18s.Thanks to that INCREDIBLE performance Wolves have given him a new contract. View attachment 228150

Last edited:
Germaniac for some reason st.pauli haven't registered you,so you won't be playing in the first team:(

Back