Are YOU better than Messi?!-A BaP story

update coming up... Just have to finish my auction game.(it has FINALLY LOADED)

Really Sorry to all who signed up but a guy had to come and cut some cables for some reason(I've forgotten) But anyway my game wouldn't stop holidaying.Then he for some unexplainable reason he cut the cable and then when i got the computer back on the it had ENDED RAAR.Anyway,I could do it again if you want?!

yeah just restrt but reserve sports for people who signed up for this, like me, but ill chnge my guy lol

OK thanks anyway Passiton and Olly99 can join(Olly99 pmd me).Do you think I should do it totally diffrent?Because I'm Thinking of doing an Asian 1....

You're the creator, you're the guy that put's in the hard work, so it's up to you how you wanna do it. I haven't seen an Asian BaP before so might be a cool difference. I'm game for another one whatever you decide. Hopefully my player will actually get signed this time!

You're the creator, you're the guy that put's in the hard work, so it's up to you how you wanna do it. I haven't seen an Asian BaP before so might be a cool difference. I'm game for another one whatever you decide. Hopefully my player will actually get signed this time!
lol I'll post the link when I've made it

Back