Are you enjoying Football Manager 2020?

I'm coming from FM17 so I might be a bit more out of date but so far using the demo I hate it. Seems to be so many changes for the sake of change rather than to improve the game.

The biggest complain is why do I have to click twice as many times to get the same info I could in FM17? This is for so much stuff where in FM17 I had it at my finger tips while now it's hidden several clicks deep. That's literally the number one no no of UI design.

Why are under 18 and 23's gone from the side bar?

Scouting is now horrible.

I won't complain about the ****** colours as that's easily changed but who thought that colour scheme was good?

The game just doesn't feel like FM anymore.

Right now I'm tempted to go back to FM17 with an updated database that cope with this mess of a UI.

Well, I think it has the potential to be really good and appreciate balancing everything isn't an easy thing to achieve. However what is unforgivable is the penalty bug / misses...I would have thought something like this would be a quick and instant easy fix but it's somehow still an issue...??
the director of FM is such a ******* he just ignores when i raise these issues on twitter but replies to people praising his corrupted game.

Haha yeah I don't remember seeing you at the TFF awards?

Haha, I was in the back, I was in charge for the esteemed task of spell check for all the accounts.

I gave up, felt kinda like spell checking Donald Trumps twitter.

I hate the current ME. I've rolled back to the beta build and bar players shooting from silly angles its way better.

If there wasn't the instant result button, I wouldnt even play it. ME is that bad.

i am enjoying overall, few issues fair enough but im not thinking its terrible, will prob enjoy properly around march when the issues are (hopefully) ironed out

like before any updates how?

Just copied over the beta files that I kept from when beta was out. Works perfectly.

It's the original .exe and files before.the full release happened. Back.to.fun, attacking football!

I am enjoying FM20 more than FM19. FM19 is the first Football Manager game that I have not spend ton of hours on it. Those regen faces are were just so hideous to a point that I got annoyed by it every time I was checking on their progression. As I sim all my games, the ME is not bothering me as much.

Trying my best to enjoy it but SI claim their biggest priority is to make the game as realistic as possible? Beat Chelsea 5-0 in Premiere League, then lost 7-1 v Genk in Champions League next game with same players at 100%!! When in a million years would that happen in real life?? No more for me, game deleted, back to FM19.

I enjoy in general but still have a big hope for 20.3
Not about ME, it's some newgens improves and club vision bug fix (y) But I can't return for any old FM after this edition

upd - not about ME only*

Last edited:
I enjoy in general but still have a big hope for 20.3
Not about ME, it's some newgens improves and club vision bug fix (y) But I can't return for any old FM after this edition

What is wrong with the newgens?

What is wrong with the newgens?
Its better about attributes assignment (but not perfect yet), but low count of top players from newgens. The average level of players is lower in compare of original DB

I got to say this is the most fun FM experience till date. I want to play F.C. Andorra in the spanish league, but wanted to do it as realistic as possible by starting unemployed with no badges and climb all the way from low reputation clubs to manage my targeted club F.C. Andorra. The journey to finally manage F.C. Andorra and see your own coaching stats rising is quite satisfying.