Are you Homophobic?

• Yes

Votes: 23 22.8%
  • No

Votes: 78 77.2%

• Total voters

Kris

Reaction score
Just what the title says. Looking for honest answers just to see what everyone else is like

Personally I have nothing against people being gay. What I don't like is the Gok Wan's of this world who camp about looking for attention they really **** me the **** off....we get it your daddy didnt love you

Alan Carr is another one who gets on my nut.

alan carr does do my nut in but i dont really care if anyone is gay

Couldn't care less, it's only a sexual orientation and not a big deal so the really camp ones need to get a grip.

If your gay your gay you dose not make you a bad person or out i no a few gay people and we have been m8s for ages

I always find it quite funny that people need to justify them not being homophobic, it makes me think people expect them to be- which is a sad thing.

I don't mind homosexuals at all, if poking poo boxes makes them happy then two thumbs up. I don't mind the really camp dudes as long as they are quiet, the put on voice is really annoying.

How refreshing, having spent a lot of time on American message boards I can only imagine the explosion of hate that would happen if this poll was taken on a US message board.

I have no issues with a person's sexual orientation. I have a friend who is homosexual, and we've been close for years.

Thing is, he's just a regular guy. He doesn't make any special kind of effort to draw attention to himself. If he was a camp guy, Alan Carr is a good example, I can't imagine we'd remain friends for very long... as I find it one of the most embarrassing, and annoying traits in a person.

How refreshing, having spent a lot of time on American message boards I can only imagine the explosion of hate that would happen if this poll was taken on a US message board.

Yea American's seem to have a horrible problem with gays. Most people around here are ok with it now by the seems of it

i have absolutely nothing against gays. its a normal thing, and i hate people that are homophobic.

i havent got a promblem with gays and ur right about amercians hating them ..did anyone c in bruno were hes in the ufc cage kissing ur man and their all trowing chairs and stuuf at him lol

Each to there own i say.I do know a good few gay's and id say about 90% of them are annoying little ***** who think its great to be sexually vulgar all the time because they are gay and if you say something to them they think your picking on them because they are gay,but i have no problem at all with there sexuality.Who cares really except moronic bible bashers.

Gays are alright, it's the loud, annoying ones that have to let everyone know about it that peck my head.
Alan Carr is a perfect example of the annoying gay

Is their choice I don't have a problem with people being gay, I have a friend from 6th form who is gay and he is just like any of us just likes men instead of women no big deal at the end of the day is it really

I've got no problem with them, I don't have any gay friends (unless their keeping a secret from me) but there is a kid at my school who is gay, and doesn't really care about it, he is camp badly, but I don't mind him as long as he doesn't get annoying lol. And as loads of you have said, the only annoying ones are the ones that shout like Alan Carr, I hate him -.-

i have nothin against gay people. I have a large problem with those who make a big deal with it. They all need shot...

i voted yes but it depends on the person. i hate gay people who change the way they talk and walk just because they are gay. i dont mind radio1 dj scott mills and i feel alan carr is quite funny. but appart from that i dont tend to like them.

I have no problems with them i know a few myself the ones i dislike are the ones who think they can change you... Like you are going to think they are that good looking you would want to **** them HA HA!!!!

I don't generally hate gay people, only the ones that come onto me. That may sound offensive to some but it really is not. I don't discriminate on the grounds of sexual preference, but I do hate annoying people, whether they're gay or not.

Back