• Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 3K

Are you Homophobic?

• Yes

Votes: 23 22.8%
  • No

Votes: 78 77.2%

• Total voters
No, sexual preference isn't something someone particularly chooses. Just like I'm straight, other people are gay, that's something I can accept and something I'm not going to judge people on. I find some gay people particularly irritating though, just as I find a lot of straight people irritating.

I have nothing against gay people. The only thing that really irritates me is when you see some gay people who take camp to the extreme.

alan carr doesn't bother me but i hate when people think he is better than jimmy carr

Nothing wrong with it, i just don't understand why they do gay marches promoting their sexuality, straight people don't

Well gay people leave us more *****! So no I'm not homophobic.

Nope I haven't got any problem with people being gay.

Obviously the people who have answered Yes to the poll aren't "man" enough to say why.

couldnt care if gay or not but completely agree, i ****** hate camp gays - alan carr, gok wan and julian clarey is another, Most gays act out to get attention but in todays world where it is mostly accepted i wonder what the F they will come up next to get this attention?

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

oh yea, what a strange topic to stumble across while reading all things football!!!

i voted yes but it depends on the person. i hate gay people who change the way they talk and walk just because they are gay. i dont mind radio1 dj scott mills and i feel alan carr is quite funny. but appart from that i dont tend to like them.

Is scott mills gay?:O

what a wierd thread this is.

not homophobic.

Nah I'm not homophobic

only when they get in ya face when they boast about being gay and all ****** me off. If they are gay and keep themselves to themselves then I do not have a problem

I'm not homophobic... But I am Christian, so I'm from a family where we are taught and brought up specifically against being gay, but no I'm not saying there aren't any Homosexual Christians because there are... I haven't got any problem with gay people themselves I just see it hard to reason for them being gay with a moral outlook, maybe because of my upbringing.

Most of you may not go by this but like in the Bible a jocular saying we have around my house is that God created Adam and Eve and not 'Adam and Steve'. I'm against being Gay because I personally don't think it's right due to religious and moral reasons but I haven't got anything against the people themselves. I've got a few gay friends and they are good guys, sensitive and honest but they do tend to get a bit jumpy when you talk to them (In terms of jumping to conclusions that often offend). I mean one reason is that what's the need for being gay if only a 'Man and a Woman' can successfully reproduce without any secondary assisstance... (I'm not fully aware of the scientific arguments against :P )

I don't mind gays, but sometimes when they act all proud of being gay I hate that

I'm not homophobic, Gay people really dont bother me in the slightest, Just another person at the end of the day.I dont want to know what they get upto in their private life or anything like that though, Aslong as they keep that to themselves and dont come onto me i have no problem at all with them.

I wonder how many people who voted yes to being homophobic also feel the same when it comes to women.Most guys dont even want to know what gay guys get upto but when it comes to women in alot of cases those same guys who are all anti gay are all for girl on girl action.

Homophobic people are fine just aslong as they dont go spouting off or insulting gay people because i dont want to hear that just like i dont want to hear about a gay persons private life.People who agree with girl on girl but are against guy on guy however are not the kind of people i would give a second of my time, Homophobic when it suits you makes you a jackass.

dont care if people are gay, its none of my interest what other men do with their dicks.

but i agree with Kris, Gok Wan and Alan Carr are a pair of bellends.

I find it scary and sad that over 22% percent of voters consider themselves "homophobic" In this day and age i really thought people would be more tolerant.

I'm not homophobic at all and i ******* hate it when religous people openly condem people for being gay or use religion as a weak accuse for homophobia.

And how can you not like Alan Carr he is so ******* funny, having said that really camp people annoy me, gay or not.

I'm not homophobic at all and i ******* hate it when religous people openly condem people for being gay or use religion as a weak accuse for homophobia.

And how can you not like Alan Carr he is so ******* funny, having said that really camp people annoy me, gay or not.
Alan Carr is just an annoying little ****,has nothing to do with his sexuality.

Back