Are you in relationship?

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 243
  • Views Views 18K
over 3 years now and engaged. She makes such beautiful sandwhiches it's enough to make you :'(. It's like an art. And she loves football now. What more can a man ask for this day and age

Does she play FM!?! You could have the ultimate girlfriend here mate.

Yeah and have been for 3 years.

3 long tiresome years with little to no sandwiches, gutter.

Does she play FM!?! You could have the ultimate girlfriend here mate.

Oh I wish lol. I have even offered for her to take over a few games to see how she would do. Though I do have to admit, she has helped me win some important games by picking the players and when I should sub them-even where they were best positioned. Was very proud. And it's safe to say, she has ways of motivating when things are going very badly ;)

Been in mine just over 4 months now, a week before Christmas. Has went eerily perfect. We see each other regularly, she is in a different class at the same college as me and she is superb and so understanding. We don't have a lot of similar interests but we are both open to each others way of life. I can't say I've had a single problem with her and she has no problem with me. It's all good :)

been with mine for 2 years now and also engaged, she does the cooking and cleaning and also we have a very good understanding of each other.

yes, have been for the past 6 years. have been through everything together and are expecting our first child in Febuary.

Lol..

Still with my girlfriend, 10 months on Thursday just gone :)

I don't have a girlfriend because apparently I am a ****.

Somehow I don't see it.

over 3 years now and engaged. She makes such beautiful sandwhiches it's enough to make you :'(. It's like an art. And she loves football now. What more can a man ask for this day and age

I knew I was on to something when I asked you to hand her over.

Yes,and she broke up with me because "I was playing too much FM" :P Jesus,women don't understand us :)

Last edited:
Not at the moment, but I've heard Pippa Middleton is single, worth a try i suppose

One of my favourite quotes on the site XD

UPDATE:

It's 'complicated'

UPDATE: It's even more complicated, and fack it, I think I'm done with women.

I might just take a leaf out of Mike's book and start ragging sheep, at least they're less hassle.

UPDATE: It's even more complicated, and fack it, I think I'm done with women.

I might just take a leaf out of Mike's book and start ragging sheep, at least they're less hassle.

Trust me mate, go for the sheep. You can cuddle them after, too.

1 year today. And even happier than the day we got together :wub: :D

Meh, might as well now I'm here.

Been just over 3 years and a month now, s'going all good.

Back