Are you in relationship?

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 243
  • Views Views 18K
Nope, no relationship for me, between work and training 6 nights a week and my spare time being used with FM makes it difficult

i always get the old "I never see you so how can we have a relationship" line lol

Last edited:
The thing that ****** the missus off the most about FM, is when she's in bed and complains about the clicking of the mouse.

yep with partner for 15 years got 5 kids and no im not 50 lol im 30 and yes i got a tv lol ;)

The thing that ****** the missus off the most about FM, is when she's in bed and complains about the clicking of the mouse.

i used to always get told off for that! according to one of my ex's, "football manager is as bad as heroin! you get dragged into this 'giant database of dreams', and all you can do to stay awake is click, click, click. well thats all thats keeping me awake, your ****** click, click, click! go downstairs!"

she loved me really oO)

i used to always get told off for that! according to one of my ex's, "football manager is as bad as heroin! you get dragged into this 'giant database of dreams', and all you can do to stay awake is click, click, click. well thats all thats keeping me awake, your ****** click, click, click! go downstairs!"

she loved me really oO)

Either that or the fist pump and saying "**** yeah" when you scored woke her up xD

Also when you jump up and the chair falls over, she looks like you've just ****** on her while she was asleep.

3 years with my g/f, cohabitating for a year.

We fight about once a month, but she's learned to give me my space, had to fight for it though.

Was with a beautiful lass for 2 years, she was proper out me league tbf but we were pretty much perfect for eachother but then it faded away and finished, still struggling to get over her, so no i'm not in a relationship :)

BUT... i really like this new girl at the moment so watch this space.

BUT... i really like this new girl at the moment so watch this space.

That's the way to do it, forget about the past, easier said then done (slight experience despite young age) but I'm sure you'll get through it.

That's the way to do it, forget about the past, easier said then done (slight experience despite young age) but I'm sure you'll get through it.

Cheers buddy, feels a relief to have feelings for someone new, first loves are an absolute killer.

Single for about 5 months now, and surrounded by girls where I work so can't complain :D

Girl broke my heart couple years back on my birthday :( had a few relationships since but I'm trying not to get serious. As many of you already said just playing the field.

I've got clunch being thrown at me left, right, centre.

My pu$$y-wagon (Rover Metro) turns all the girls heads.

Speed dial set on 'Bootay Call'

...But in all honesty, yes/no. The girl I was seeing lives in Blackpool, was studyin & working down here in Brum, but went back home. She's comin back down for work-related stuff & gonna stay for a while, but I'm gonna be headin back to uni by then oO)

Was with a girl for 3 years, lived with her for 2 mainly lasted that long cos FM kept me sane and stopped me falling out with her. Split in 2009, still miss her huge ***** pml but nothing else.

Been with my new gf for nearly 6 months and she's F****** awesome! :) Times are good! although she's going back to Uni in a few days. 6 weeks of her and now i'll only see her a few times a month until the summer.

Was with a girl for 3 years, lived with her for 2 mainly lasted that long cos FM kept me sane and stopped me falling out with her. Split in 2009, still miss her huge ***** pml but nothing else.

Been with my new gf for nearly 6 months and she's F****** awesome! :) Times are good! although she's going back to Uni in a few days. 6 weeks of her and now i'll only see her a few times a month until the summer.

I wish I only saw mine a few times a month. That was she couldnt try and tell me what to do all of the time.

It was supposed to be my turn to choose where we go on holiday (as it was supposed to be last time, but we went where she wanted to go) two days ago I was informed we are now going to Perth WA for a wedding instead. Thats two weddings in two different Perths in one year, neither couple I know, the one in Scotland are her old uni mates and the one in Australia is her cousin...

... All I wanted to do was go to Reykjavík for a week.

Nearly 4 months with my girlfriend now. Dunc always pests her lawl.

Oh and Alex wants a threesome with us <)

been with my other half for 16 months, he is awesome, hope there will be a lot more years to come.
he isn't a FM fan but understands why i play and even brought me 2011 as an early xmas present :D

Back