Are you a journeyman or are you loyal?

• Loyal

Votes: 52 54.7%
  • Journeyman

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • Both

Votes: 25 26.3%

• Total voters
I normally go a welsh club, swansea, cardiff or wrexham and only leave if Manchester United ask for me.

Was planning on sticking with me created team all the way through, but even though i got em into the Championship wasn't offered a new contract :'(. So was offered a 5 year deal with Fulham, and stickin right through til end. Though it's getting really hard now, as was offered a job with Everton but turned it down, and offered first international job with Morocco, also rejected. Prefer being loyal to the club which offered me a chance to manage them-feel bad quitting on them before expirey of contract. (Yes, I know it's only a game lol)

I have 2 or 3 files but all of them go 10+ years

I have a game where I stay loyal to Manchester United, another one where im staying at cardiff, and another where i started unemployed and Ill take any move up I can but try to stay at a team for at least a year

always have a long term leicester save, and a long term 'big club' save (man u, barca or something), but i do have a few other saves where i'll start with someone but dont mind moving if i get offered a bigger job :)

Loyal when I start as Gillingham but will be more Journeyman once I leave and will only stay with clubs for a season or two.

I prefer 1 save, and staying with that save until next FM comes out. And I ususally stick with the same team for the whole period. I enjoy the challenge of building a team full of regens.

it depends, when i do a save for my local side (plymouth argyle) then i will stay unless i get sacked, the same goes for if i do a LLM game like getting bath city to the prem ill stay even if i get otherd much better jobs, though there are some saves i want to jump from club to club but often i stay at the club i start at

Loyal all the way except for when I start unemployed and with sunday league rep.

Loyal. I am Southampton manager until the next game of the series comes out. Then start again. i go about 20-25 seasons with Southampton. I never have any other save games either. I havent ever been sacked before, but if I were to, I would reload an older save and try again. Loyal to Southampton.

I'm sticking with the one save but within that i dont know what the future holds...
I'de like to think i'm the loyal type...having started unemployed it would be nice to see how long i can keep my job but if im sacked i am forced then to journey to pastures new.

Loyal'ish.

i always have one save where im loyal to man u.
then ill have one for starting in lower league or unemployed
finally i usually have a national team but i usually leave after ive won a world cup

Normally im a journeyman but with my created team save im now in 2018 so gonna stay with them i normally get bored and start again but this time im really into it and i can see myself doing over 30 seasons

Currently doing One with Norwich. Im fairly loyal i dont normally leave the club im at, but i get bored after 3 seasons !!

Depends on what kind of file I'm playing. Generally I'm loyal, but if I'm starting a file where I'm unemployed I'll up sticks at the slightest notice.

This. Loyal to Arsenal :wub:

But sometimes fancy a new challenge a little too often when I'm managing other clubs - Like Mourinho if you will ;)

i usually stay with a club until i win everything and make sure my successor doesn't do better than me:p

on my save i am doing now i plan to stay at shakhtar for 10 years if i dont get crash dumps then move if i won every think by 2022.