When is this game?..

Also, I think Argentina will be too strong.

Argentina 2-0 South Korea

3-1 Argentina
Messi
Di Maria
Higuain
Park Chu Young

0-0 Korean Goalie to have a Stormer :S

Any win for south korea i have them in the sweep at work :)

i think 1-1. south korea was one of my underdog picks for this wc they are such a hard working attaking team.

Is this not in the wrong section?

Would have liked to see this but i'll be in college.:(
Hope south korea do well. :D

I don't know about this game, can't count the Korean's out...they have hinted at a switch to a 4-5-1 formation to counter the threat of Messi, and with Park in the side he is excellent at hounding opposition.

I would predict a good game, but a low scoreline. Argentina look the goods to win, but Korea can also play with quality.

2-0 Argentina.. They'll go up 1-0 and get a late 2nd when the koreans start to get tired..

Think it will be 2-1 Argentina. Does anyone know who's playing instead of Veron?

Hopefully S.Korea will get through though -- I have them in a sweepstake!

Think it will be 2-1 Argentina. Does anyone know who's playing instead of Veron?

Hopefully S.Korea will get through though -- I have them in a sweepstake!
had maradona brought him banega would have been a perfect fit, but it will likely be javier pastore. hes more offensive than veron, likes to look for the killer pass straight to the striker, rather than go short, and then his pass recipient makes the killer pass

had maradona brought him banega would have been a perfect fit, but it will likely be javier pastore. hes more offensive than veron, likes to look for the killer pass straight to the striker, rather than go short, and then his pass recipient makes the killer pass

Ah right, cheers :) Is he the young lad who plays for Palermo or am I confusing him with someone else?

3-1 Argentina, Messi to rip South Korea's defense apart.

Argentina 2 - 0 S. Korea is my prediction.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Argentina 1 - 0 S. Korea so far.

Own goal.