Argentina v Mexico Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ould just like to say that if rooney is watching the match he should pick up some pointers from Tevez's strike.
what about it? we know rooney can hit the ball like that.

*Insert United Fan Dribbling over Hernandez*

Hernandez,weaker foot !!! can't wait for him to make a debut,i think he should start maybe over berbatov

Last edited:
been impressive this tournament Hernandez cant wait to see him next year

Great turn and great finish, take a bow.

Been really impressed by dos santos he is in the messi mould.

my advice keep him no matter whaat. And you got arry in south africa and he must have seen his boy playing

Yeah, there's no doubting that he has talent. But I think it's more of an attitude problem that hes got. :S

Yeah, there's no doubting that he has talent. But I think it's more of an attitude problem that hes got. :S
give him time, nani has turned his attitude around, and hes really starting to turn to the player we hoped he could he

so lino's cant see a ball go over the line or whether a player is offside, what a joke!

the worst thing is that the lino sees the replay but couldnt change his mind because hes not allowed

Argentina vs Germany, what a match!!!!! Argentina didnt play well today, lack of posession, no plays, but what a striking force they have. And as substitute they have Aguero and Milito. WOW. Its defintely the squad with the best strikers in this tournament, 5 big names there....Most top teams, have 2 or three, maybe 4, but certainly not 5.

yeah like said give him time and mate brilliant examplae with nani. I would love giovanni at Utd he is quite a player. wonder if his bro is the same? I think Harry has watched him and will keep him. I reckon he will do wonders for spurs in the champions league ;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.