Argentina v Mexico Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
VAMOS ARGENTINA CARAJOO!!

Tevez was amazing today, Argentina has an incredible ofensive potential ! including Milito and Aguero.

I cant wait to the match with Germany, they beat as in 2006.

Messi, i am waiting for your goal!

Otamendi play very well today, let me remind that he is central defender but Diego puts him like a Righ back and he did it well, he is very complete.

VAMOS ARGENTINA!!! A LOS ALEMANES nos los morfamos!!!!

GO ARGIES!!!!

Congratulations to Argentina, but at a World Cup, I just don't think the quality of officiating is up to standard. Very disappointed with both games today, marred by refereeing errors.

Omg, refereeing is so bad, it's just painful how many terrible decisions we have already seen.

Good game, I thought Mexico were far better in the 2nd half.

Guys, there is always someone to complain about refereeing. In this game, the line ref, saw that he misjudged his decision after watching the replay in the screen at the stadium. He told that to the ref. But that would have been against the FIFA regulation of using tech. So, having said this, he had to stand with his first decision. Plain simple. And if its not this game, then its another. In every competition there is something to complain about. One time its this team, another time its that team. It has always been there. Thats also the beauty of football. If we start with the techs for the little things, then we will give them the excuse to use for all complains they have. It would to much time wasting overall, and ultimately killing the game in the end. Thats why, sometimes, even if it is unfair, FIFA has to stand against it.

no im sorry mate cant agree with you. were not talking about every decision. but the big obvious ones. the lines saw it knew he was wrong, but cant change his mind?! that bullshit of the highest order.

england earlier on, france against ireland, liverpool chelsea, spurs united, and theres are just a few. im not saying its perfect, but you cannot tell tell that the current system is the best we have to offer. in this day and age thats a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.