Arkle's Follow Your Career 2 Take 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 7K
Allright lads, i have a suggestion to make to u all.
First of all, i believe everyone´s enjoy to be in these games, but 4 the guy who´s in charge i know it will be a massive work to do, and a litlle boring sometimes. By the Way Arkle, u rock dude!!!!
So my suggestion is this.
Every player simulates 1 season and is responsable to do the update 4 that season.
After it is done he´ll upload the game and send the link to the next player and so on.
By this method, there will not be a massive work to just one of us and everybody enjoys the game.
What do u guys think?

Wouldn't that require him to upload the save?

Hm, well i suppose that would work but it may cause different results which will cause the main line of the game to spiral out of control.

Last edited:
First of all, i believe everyone´s enjoy to be in these games, but 4 the guy who´s in charge i know it will be a massive work to do, and a litlle boring sometimes. By the Way Arkle, u rock dude!!!!
Every player simulates 1 season and is responsable to do the update 4 that season.
After it is done he´ll upload the game and send the link to the next player and so on.
By this method, there will not be a massive work to just one of us and everybody enjoys the game.
What do u guys think?

lol thatd be pointless :P

itd be easier just for someone else to do a game too if youre bored :P

What do u guys think?

thanks for making my big head bigger by the way ;)

i think the games good but we should be allowed to move to whatever clubs, if its french german spanish etc then oh well lol let it happen,. our players aint getting better they are just staying average and we aint getting moves to a better club to reach our full potential, i think if Arkle started again, he can keep it how it is but just let us move to other teams or mabe put us all into 2 better teams and then have a 2 season loan starter at barnet and cheltenham. if that makes sense?

I've gone from being worth 100,000 to being worth nothing. Lame.

i think the games good but we should be allowed to move to whatever clubs, if its french german spanish etc then oh well lol let it happen,. our players aint getting better they are just staying average and we aint getting moves to a better club to reach our full potential, i think if Arkle started again, he can keep it how it is but just let us move to other teams or mabe put us all into 2 better teams and then have a 2 season loan starter at barnet and cheltenham. if that makes sense?

yeah this games failing :P

i might go back to normal for the next game, just start everyone at league 2 teams with whatever nationality and let them go wherever they want

the last game was good even though we was bought and loaned out etc it was good :)

Back