Arkle's Follow Your Career 2 Take 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 7K
I've gone from being worth 100,000 to being worth nothing. Lame.

We're all worth nothing. It's because all of our contracts have ran out, but as we all have future transfers, we won't leave. So we're all depressed with low morale and not playing as well. This has a knock on effect of that most of us are then placed in the reserves as were not playing well.

Shame because it was a good idea for a different kind of game.

We're all worth nothing. It's because all of our contracts have ran out, but as we all have future transfers, we won't leave. So we're all depressed with low morale and not playing as well. This has a knock on effect of that most of us are then placed in the reserves as were not playing well.

i know, me and my crazy ideas :P

Ah. Still haven't been improving.

Lol this game has failed too, everyones in the reserves for their clubs with low morales and Cheltenham have even been relegated to the conference :P

So im giving up on this game and will start another one, though making the next one much much more simple

though any new ideas are welcome :)

Just like the first one Arkle.
I suggest however that inicial CA should be higuer. Also, it mught not be a bad idea to lock some atributes such as injury proeness, determination and work rate

I suggest however that inicial CA should be higuer. Also, it mught not be a bad idea to lock some atributes such as injury proeness, determination and work rate

I agree only with the injury proneness attribute. It's no fun if someone's constantly getting injured. The others however, no. If people wanted them then they would have picked them as their key attributes.

i think it would be good to do the same as u have in previous successful games and that but yeah, higher c/a but also start in a league 1 club, or we all can choose a specific club to start in from league 1 all the way down to conference south and north, then see how we all do, we wont all be the same and the training will all be different. cos after all, if we are all still in the team we chose at the start of the season, whoever gets promoted/relegated etc will feel like they have contributed if they played games, plus those players have chance to play in all the different cups.

sound any good?

yeah like the first one :)

100 ca should be good enough for league 2

i'll look into injury proneness etc

Back