Arkle's Follow Your Career 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 311
  • Views Views 18K
good post mate

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

good post

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

good post

?

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

By the way, Arkle, Guillem Bauza scored an amazing goal for Northampton to equalise in the 96th minute! :D

can you post la liga results in future updates
On a nother note I'm doing great for Barca and the almighty Luxembourg :P

Neil Bryant - HSV to Kapfenberger - Season Long Loan (He looks like hes going to have the fun career :P )

this made me laugh a lot lol

Neil Bryant - HSV to Real Madrid - 5.25M

worth going to HSV lol to then get signed by the great Real Madrid, might be able to learn from the greats at real madrid unless they loan me to some retarded b team or someone unheard of lol

Last edited:
Hm.... avg 7.06 rating. :) and playing very well for Luxembourg too. :)

?

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

By the way, Arkle, Guillem Bauza scored an amazing goal for Northampton to equalise in the 96th minute! :D

woohoo!! :P

is it on the football league show?

thanks man :)

see shaun macdonalds hat trick for yeovil?

on loan from swansea :)

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

January Transfers

Jack Scott - Manchester United to Brondby - Season Long Loan

Mason Hain - Lyon to Helsingborg - Season Long Loan

Yeah! Not bad for a midfielder. ;) Do you think he'll ever player for Swansea? It seems he always just get's loaned to Yeovil!

Yeah! Not bad for a midfielder. ;) Do you think he'll ever player for Swansea? It seems he always just get's loaned to Yeovil!

i doubt it :(

when martinez was here there was quite a bit of hype about him and joe allen, they even were calling him the ginger zidane :P

but our midfield is pretty strong and he hasnt had a sniff for the last 2 seasons :(

i can see him leaving us soon

i doubt it :(

when martinez was here there was quite a bit of hype about him and joe allen, they even were calling him the ginger zidane :P

but our midfield is pretty strong and he hasnt had a sniff for the last 2 seasons :(

i can see him leaving us soon

:(

I've heard a lot about Joe Allen and Darren Pratley. There good aren't they? :O

Speaking of Swansea, Scott Sinclair might well be the best or second best player in the championship.

Back