Arkle's Follow Your Career 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 311
  • Views Views 18K
Another loan move to eastern europe....at least I am getting 1st team experience and my stats are improving :)

Last edited:
Maybe you are the deputy?

*tumbleweed*

oO)

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

January Transfers

Siddhartha Gurung - Manchester United to Bristol City - Season Long Loan

Davros Hoolahan - Manchester City to Germinal Beersschot - Season Long Loan (who? :P)

Alexander Noah - PAOK to Schalke - 4.1M

Ahh, stuck at Sevilla for another season then... Probably getting 1 appearance, if that.

well compared to real player of Luxemborg i am really world class|)

well compared to real player of Luxemborg i am really world class|)

i might edit luxembourg and andorra to make them brittish counties for the next game to see if people stay in britain

i know this is the worst game ive done :'(

everyones just gone abroad and sucked :(

come on Arkle. It´s being fun:D

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

i might edit luxembourg and andorra to make them brittish counties for the next game to see if people stay in britain

i think that u can make all of us younger, e.g. 14 years old, and set everyone ca to 115, with 200 pa.That way we will have more chances to play in England in the beginning.

come on Arkle. It´s being fun:D

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

i think that u can make all of us younger, e.g. 14 years old, and set everyone ca to 115, with 200 pa.That way we will have more chances to play in England in the beginning.

hmm yeah maybe

id rather us all play for countries that are **** though :P

Back