Arkle's Follow Your Career 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 311
  • Views Views 18K
don't know if a move to lyon is good or bad at 16

How are Barnet and Cheltenham actually doing in the League?

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

I would say very good because their Coaches and Training Facilities are absolutely miles better than at Barnet.

bad as you wont be helping barnet to promotion now ;)

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

How are Barnet and Cheltenham actually doing in the League?

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

I would say very good because their Coaches and Training Facilities are absolutely miles better than at Barnet.

I'll do the end of season update in a momento and you can see for yourself :)

Maybe it's because they are loaded? :O

I used my save from my "Follow Your Football Career" game to play an actual game and in 2036 about 5 French clubs have around 600m value and a further 5 have 300m+...or we all just love croissants and other sterotypical french things! :D

I'll do the end of season update in a momento and you can see for yourself :)

Ok, thanks! :) I reckon we both got into the play-offs at the least. But I also kind of think we will both get automatic promotion. :)

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

my player is ****.

It was inevitable. :P

Ok, thanks! :) I reckon we both got into the play-offs at the least. But I also kind of think we will both get automatic promotion. :)

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

It was inevitable. :P

one of us got promoted, other failed in play offs :P

will do the update now

sorry liam, we NEED your expertise at crappy careers for it to be a normal thread :)

It was inevitable. :P[/QUOTE]

lololol. This is really going to be an epic thread!!!!!!´

Back