Arkle's Follow Your Career 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 311
  • Views Views 18K
i don't care though we got promoted :D

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

Now there will never be the opportunity for a random mid-career-position-switch. :(

at least you can dribble XD

Im happy, I have Liam 'failage' Murray and Rui 'french babe' Rodrigues on my team.

2 caps 1 goal

Ok lads, time 4 the second half of PortugalVsChile. See u guys after the game

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Im happy, I have Liam 'failage' Murray and Rui 'french babe' Rodrigues on my team.

lololol

Haha, love the name of the Luxembourger full-backs...Eyjafjallajökkul Ásgerð Hammershaimb Fridleifssson and Hishkallyfif Dasmocrippleton. Right mouth-full!

Haha, love the name of the Luxembourger full-backs...Eyjafjallajökkul Ásgerð Hammershaimb Fridleifssson and Hishkallyfif Dasmocrippleton. Right mouth-full!

just call them hammer and cripple for short ;)

I am not happy I am the only player from Andorra who is in the Under 21 squad while everyone else is in the full international squad :(

Summer Transfers

David Hardwick - Barnet to Manchester United - 400K

Jack Scott - Barnet to Manchester United - 375K

Hammer - Barnet to Arsenal - 400K

Siddhartha Gurung - Barnet to Leicteser - 375K

Rui Rodrigues - Cheltenham to Manchester City - 475K

Liam Murray - Cheltenham to Manchester City - 575K

Craig Lucock - Cheltenham to Sevilla - 725K

Jack Scott - Manchester United to Swindon - 6 Month Loan

Luis Fernandes - Barnet to Huddersfield - 450K

Davros Hoolahan - Barnet to Manchester City - 400K

Neil Bryant - Barnet to HSV - 400K

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

I am not happy I am the only player from Andorra who is in the Under 21 squad while everyone else is in the full international squad :(

i am too mate :(

Wow....Barnet and Cheltenham are gonna be loaded!

Recon they'll both be Championship sides by 2030.

Career over i am at Man city

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

oh and Liam"Failuge" Murray got the 2nd biggest fee :P

Back