its guna be a good game :) im looking forward to Alex Noah assisting me scoring :p) lol

Arkle,when you post player profiles can you please do 2 or 3 side by side. When i was reading your second one if was very annyoing scrolling down all of them.

Arkle,when you post player profiles can you please do 2 or 3 side by side. When i was reading your second one if was very annyoing scrolling down all of them.

i only did that to make it quicker to do so i could do that game as quickly as possible to see if it worked

i'll take longer doing the updates this time

i only did that to make it quicker to do so i could do that game as quickly as possible to see if it worked

i'll take longer doing the updates this time

Just don't attach them. They appear all in a row in the attached thumbnails. Even quicker and easier. :) And good luck for this game! :D

Neither did I for my first game. I spent ages attaching them and then sorting them all next to each other. :/ But now we know! :D

ive been doing that for every game :p

was taking me 15-20 minutes of non stop work doing the end of season updates :p

thats possibly saved me a few minutes :)

ive been doing that for every game :p

was taking me 15-20 minutes of non stop work doing the end of season updates :p

thats possibly saved me a few minutes :)

It took be ages at the begining too but then I found a fast way of doing it using my keyboard. And then I found that you could just not attach them! :)

I changed my height, please dont make mea midget :( changed to 181 :)

I actually think you should keep it at that for the sh*t and giggles of it...DMC blocker lol...it will be like a traffic cone so so annoying and you daren't hit them as they might damage you!!! |)
Need a team mate at cheltenham now who will pass me the ball or get on the end of my super crosses (H)

Last edited:
I actually think you should keep it at that for the sh*t and giggles of it...DMC blocker lol...it will be like a traffic cone so so annoying and you daren't hit them as they might damage you!!! |)
Need a team mate at cheltenham now who will pass me the ball or get on the end of my super crosses (H)

Yes! :D

Name: Liam Muracle
Date of birth(day and month): 5th Jan
City of birth: Kirkcaldy
Nation: Scotland
Club: Chesterfield
Pref Number: 97
Height(cm): 175
Weight(kg): 69
Foot: Right
Position: ST
Mental attributes (3): Flair, Composure, Off the ball.
Physical attributes (3): Accelaration, Pace, Aglity.
Technical attributes (3): Dribbling, Finishing, Technique.
Favourite club: Sheffield Wednesday.

Name: Luke Phillips
Date of birth(day and month): 11/02
City of birth: Bristol
Nation: England
Club: Stockport
Pref Number: 1
Height(cm): 188
Weight(kg): 70
Foot: Right
Position: GK
Mental attributes (3): Bravery. Composure. Concentration
Physical attributes (3): Jumping. Agility. Balance
Technical attributes (3): Aerial Ability. Command of area. Reflexes
Favourite club: Bristol Rovers

should have joined bradford :p its like having messi as a DM

Will you also load the Dutch Eredivisie?, idd like to see my player join ajax in the future

ive started making the profiles now guys, but am going to have some lunch for a bit, literally if anyone else wants to join they need to be quick