Wow! 14 years old, my real age, didn't realise you could get that young.

Looks good! Good luck!

EDIT: Am I the most expensive player, £100,000?

Last edited:
if i can up my concentration and composure i could be brilliant, still looks like i might do well first season as is.

good luck all, let's hope none of us find ourselves in the middle east this time;)

if i can up my concentration and composure i could be brilliant, still looks like i might do well first season as is.

good luck all, let's hope none of us find ourselves in the middle east this time;)

ive put everyones ambition up so hopefully no going to **** leagues :p

my guy looks very average.. however i thought that at the start of the first one and he went on to be a beast :D
1 influence for a DM is a concern though..

About how long does it take to do a season update?

well for around 20 players, with 4 leagues, 3 cups and 3 europe results it took me about 20 minutes

theres 7 more players in this game so probably a little bit longer, but also theres the time it takes to sim to the end of the season

Started off looking pretty bad but hopefully I train this time instead of losing skills.

ive put everyones ambition up so hopefully no going to **** leagues :p

i think that if you do another game tehn you should give everyone hogh determination and ambition as it will make us want to be at top clubs and we won't be happy sitting in the man city or barcelona reserves.

i think that if you do another game tehn you should give everyone hogh determination and ambition as it will make us want to be at top clubs and we won't be happy sitting in the man city or barcelona reserves.

ive only just started this one :p its not failed yet ;)

January Transfers

Neil Bryant - Accrington to Tottenham - 45K which may rise to 120K

Jim Gerritsen - Northamton to Juventus - 55K which may rise to 150K

Rui Rodrigues - Oxford to Benfica - 60K which may rise to 160K

Jake Conway - Port Vale to Chelsea - 60K which may rise to 160K

Diego Carvalho - Torquay to Sevilla - 45K which may rise to 130K

If I get transferred I really dont want to go abroad. Thats what happened last time and then I got loaned out and did **** :(

If I get transferred I really dont want to go abroad. Thats what happened last time and then I got loaned out and did **** :(

usually foreign players go abroad from my past experience doing this game...you do get the odd british based player but usually they stay here :)

i ended up touring the middle east on one save and on the only other one i've been part of i toured eastern europe so i'm guessing i'll end up in swiss/hungarian/austrian clubs this time round.