well for around 20 players, with 4 leagues, 3 cups and 3 europe results it took me about 20 minutes

theres 7 more players in this game so probably a little bit longer, but also theres the time it takes to sim to the end of the season

Do you need to put EURO Super Cup in? Also, if you are doing them, I don't think JPT and FA Trophy are necessary, unless any of us are actually involved in the final. Unless anyone has any objections to this? :p

2 youth caps, 28 1st team appearences, and a ******* broken leg....aint I the lucky one :'(

What a quick transfer to juventus... Hopefully I will make it over there, lucky that I've put my strenght in high cause ill need it for that league

Just found out that I have actually already played 1 league match! 7.6 rating :)

Last edited:
Snapped up by Sevilla, and now to sit in the youth team \ reserves and get loaned to small Spannish teams.

bit of rivalry, but u never know, u might end up playing by the time your 17 lol.

im at tottenham lol i wont play until im loaned out lol

at least you 2 got snapped up...my team cheltenham got relegated so no footy for me next year!!!