Arkle's Follow Your Career 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 205
  • Views Views 13K
Why are people saying they are failing already? Especially with clubs like Bristol City? In the previous game's we have strated at bottom League Two clubs and still become world-beaters! Bristol are in the Championship! That's good! Anyway, that means you'll have a chance to play more when your young. :)

True true, but its definitely a bonus to have the best youth facilities in the world...

football in general is the best preparation in the world, something i don't get until 2013, would any of you that are moaning about clubs like bristol city care to swap?

football in general is the best preparation in the world, something i don't get until 2013, would any of you that are moaning about clubs like bristol city care to swap?

I don't understand that. How come you dont? :O Who promises to join a club in 3 years?!

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

First team football is the best preparation in the world :)

Exactly. :)

I don't understand that. How come you dont? :O Who promises to join a club in 3 years?!

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Exactly. :)

i'm guessing it's something to do with my nationality, being a free agent sucks as they would be able to sign me otherwise.

3 of us going o villa...with me and arkle walshies lol...My stats are lower than most but plenty of time to catch up..

by the sounds of things he has a problem to sort out...but hopefully he will be on tonight...good timing for the website update

AZ? doesnt sound like i am going to get first team football.

AZ have a wicked team...they were in champion league year past and always as a minimum europa cup....you'll rise fast bud...with a future big sale and the good thing is you will get first team football quickly so the players who have gone to chelsea etc...won't be as good as you at the start!! i.m.h.o your very lucky.

Back