Arkle's Follow Your Career 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 205
  • Views Views 13K
hey guys, really sorry i didnt do more yesterday, i had stuff to do and then when i tried to do updates the site was updating

ive just woken up to see this trippy forum :P

no idea if anythings changed

i'll try do a few updates now

sean has already stated that there are a lot of bugs to sort out as the new skin has been started from scratch...i'm sure all will be sorted soon.

cool...The new upload for screenshots is ace...it will certainly help you with your multi-screenshot posting.

shame they messed things up when they changed how it was. :( do we know where ur pictures get put when u upload them arkle?

the upload pictures thing is messed up

i used mozilla firefox earlier and it worked really well...but for me it did work back to front and it listed EVERY pic I have ever uploaded lol

I seen when you uploaded it was the old pictures:(.

yeah it was a mix of both :/ which i dont understand as ive deleted the older ones

there is a way of doing it really slowly which i'll do in a sec but thats the only update im going to do until they sort it :P

going to watch the leeds forest game then, see how they do when swansea arent thrashing them ;)

The image upload is much better. It keeps your catalogue of previously uploaded pictures and all you do is hit add files>select files>upload files to include new images.

To include old ones, drag them into the bottom box.

yeah it was a mix of both :/ which i dont understand as ive deleted the older ones

there is a way of doing it really slowly which i'll do in a sec but thats the only update im going to do until they sort it :P

going to watch the leeds forest game then, see how they do when swansea arent thrashing them ;)
when i did it bud it automatically put my newly uploaded photo's not only on the main screen but on the bottom where it is needed. I just kept selecting files on the right hand box until i had them all then selected them and after they had all loaded went to the bottom box and added them to the thread....

The image upload is much better. It keeps your catalogue of previously uploaded pictures and all you do is hit add files>select files>upload files to include new images.

To include old ones, drag them into the bottom box.

why would i want to use photos that are deleted on my computer though?

my player went to tottenham but the screenshot says im a free agent

not much i can say about my guy...he did average and improved a little...both me and arkle got some youth caps for wales :)

Back