Arkle's Follow Your Career Series 2

Can't wait to see Andorra win the World Cup haha - although they need to pick up a decent manager first. Should of edited the Andorra manager to be Sir Alex level.

Great First Season for Flash - Winning League Two Player of the Year!

With the Andorra update, could you post a ss of the results over the year? I know we had just the one match this year, but interested to know what the score was against Wales :)

Can't wait to see Andorra win the World Cup haha - although they need to pick up a decent manager first. Should of edited the Andorra manager to be Sir Alex level.

Lol weirdly that'd feel like cheating to me :p
But he does like 4-4-2 and we have had a few good wins with Andorra this season which i'll update us on at the end of season :)

Great First Season for Flash - Winning League Two Player of the Year!

With the Andorra update, could you post a ss of the results over the year? I know we had just the one match this year, but interested to know what the score was against Wales :)

Yeah sure dude :) the one result last year was a 3 or 4-1 loss to China Taipei or something lol

Right guys I have to head out, I'll finish the 2nd season up when I get back this evening
It's an emotional roller-coaster I assure you!

View attachment 178007

I was wrong about Andorra not playing, but none of us featured in their first season
We did in their second
So theres the Wales result

None of these are working for me.

Sorry dude, there's no reason why none of the links won't work. It did it once on my last thread too
I'm at the end of the 2nd season now so will have to just post those profiles

El Fuego getting less and less appearances each season.

El Fuego getting less and less appearances each season.

is injuries dude, Newport was pushing for play offs and then we all seemed to get injured towards end of season