Arkle's Follow Your Career Series 2

Okay start by Volpe, great job by Newport getting into the championship!

Right lets get a season or two more done now :)
Been a bit busy

START OF SEASON 5 OVERVIEW

View attachment 177059 View attachment 177058

We're predicted to finish 16th in our maiden season in the big time! hopefully the experience of staying up and playing with the big boys will push us towards top end of the table in next few seasons

Loved the updates and glad to see I'm having a decent career (Gowan the Dyldo!!) will you be making this database available? Also hope we can make a push and become the powerhouse we were born to be.

Loved the updates and glad to see I'm having a decent career (Gowan the Dyldo!!) will you be making this database available? Also hope we can make a push and become the powerhouse we were born to be.

Yeah Dyldo (sigh :p) has been one of the star players, must be lofting balls onto my monster of a players noggin.
Yeah I can do dude, would you want the original database or the final save?

Yeah Dyldo (sigh :p) has been one of the star players, must be lofting balls onto my monster of a players noggin.
Yeah I can do dude, would you want the original database or the final save?

Nothing wrong with some Dyldo penetration down the right LOL :p well if you can post the original database it would be interesting to see if the lads develop the same. Also how long are you planning their careers to go? The final update of them in their 30's will be interesting to see.

Nothing wrong with some Dyldo penetration down the right LOL :p well if you can post the original database it would be interesting to see if the lads develop the same. Also how long are you planning their careers to go? The final update of them in their 30's will be interesting to see.

oh dear :p
Well good thing about this series is it does have some random variables, like injuries, suspensions, and also when i put in your guys preferred attributes it randomizes them between 15-20 and randomly assigns the other attribute points
but usually if you assign the right attributes and moves to the right position, it shouldn't vary overly
In the usual series stuff where you just have a pro and see who he transfers to and such will vary more as he could be stuck in the reserves at a big club, go on loan and never play, or play develop right at a championship club and push on to real madrid etc

so yeah i could upload the database if you like, but for the sole purpose of doing this series again may be a pointless

maybe if you were to manage newport and andorra yourself may make for a more interesting save