Arkle's Follow Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 441
  • Views Views 26K
looks like i'm a good player for birmingham now, maybe a move to a top 6 club in a season or two? :P

And Liam Murray looks like he's had a good season in the same side, well pleased.

I´m surprised Liam´s not in Ireland or League 2(A)[/QUOTE]

Very, very true mate.

And not an average player, you are a good player mate, stats wise, value is all pretty decent.

i'm hoping for a move back to england soon as i think i'm starting to stutter abit out at red star, was i injured alot that season? as i seem to have picked up very few caps compared to normal:( and just getting my side to the world cup would be a minor miracle, it's a hsame 1 man doesn't make a team.

Summer Transfers

Jack Scott - Birmingham to Liverpool - 12 Million

Neil Wyatt - Manchester United to Morecambe - Free Transfer

Nicolo Trivanelli - Chelsea to Stuttgart - Free Transfer

Lupan Eddye - Rennais to Villarreal - 17 Million

Liam Murray - Manchester United to Arsenal - 1.5 Million

Fraser Manning - Aston Villa to Hamilton - Free Transfer

Tino Morsing - AC Milan to Bristol City - Free Transfer

And sorry to Nathan Staples for getting your hopes up, Aston Villa had an offer accepted for you but your player said no :(

Summer Transfers

Jack Scott - Birmingham to Liverpool - 12 Million

Neil Wyatt - Manchester United to Morecambe - Free Transfer

Nicolo Trivanelli - Chelsea to Stuttgart - Free Transfer

Lupan Eddye - Rennais to Villarreal - 17 Million

Liam Murray - Manchester United to Arsenal - 1.5 Million

Fraser Manning - Aston Villa to Hamilton - Free Transfer

Tino Morsing - AC Milan to Bristol City - Free Transfer

And sorry to Nathan Staples for getting your hopes up, Aston Villa had an offer accepted for you but your player said no :(

Ahh stupid virtual me, it would have been a good move for me, but maybe every cloud...

For me, I'd have probably accepted unless I felt I could definetly start at Arsenal next season.

Got Liam Murray following me as well, hopefully we will both be starting for Arsenal this season.

Ahh stupid virtual me, it would have been a good move for me, but maybe every cloud...

For me, I'd have probably accepted unless I felt I could definetly start at Arsenal next season.

Got Liam Murray following me as well, hopefully we will both be starting for Arsenal this season.

I would of thought hed have moved as Aston Villa basically got him his England call up

January Transfers

No Transfers :(

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

I'm going to do the end of season update and then stop for tonight as everyone seems to have gone :P

Back