Arkle's Follow Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 441
  • Views Views 26K
Someone take me away from Inter! I don't know If I'm winning in Serie A and I've not being doing much at all in Europe! :(

Can't help "lol"ing at Pompey! XD But now they won't get regular whoopings from the mighty Saints. :(

I won't ask as I know getting Histories is very annoying. :P And it's worse when everybody requests about 5 pages! :@

I would love if you did man (Nathan Staples)

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say what you're doing is not only entertaining and intreguing, and thanks for involving us all, you're a legend.

thanks man :) if only this was a job :(

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

I won't ask as I know getting Histories is very annoying. :P And it's worse when everybody requests about 5 pages! :@

if you want it ask now :P

thanks man :) if only this was a job :(

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

if you want it ask now :P

Nah, theres no need now. I'll see it at the end of my career. :)

No January Transfers :(

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Can't wait for next update :D

probably be half an hour...unless eastenders distracts me :P

Get in there! Finishing 20, Pace 20, Composure 18, Dribbling 17 Strength 19.

At the age of 23

I'm enjoying playing at Villa, it seems, hopefully the permanent move will go through.

And Liam Murray looks like he's had a good season in the same side, well pleased.

world cup update coming next, i'll do the screen shots and i'll also add who featured too :)

And Liam Murray looks like he's had a good season in the same side, well pleased.[/QUOTE]

I´m surprised Liam´s not in Ireland or League 2(A)

Back