Arkle's Follow Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 441
  • Views Views 26K
Summer Transfers

Rui Rodrigues - Montpellier to Wolves - Free Transfer

Michael Arkle - Birmingham to Leicester - 250 Thousand

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

wayhay ive finally left Birminghams bench :)

January Transfers

Neil Wyatt - Morecambe to Rotherham - Free Transfer

Nicolo Trivanelli - Stuttgart to Dortmund - 2.9 Million

just so everyone knows, when everyone starts turning 30 i'll be starting a new thread for the next game, which is going to be quite a bit different to this one, so if you want to be in that one when this one finishes, keep an eye out for when i start that

awesome, write in this thread when u start the new one aswell ;b

just so everyone knows, when everyone starts turning 30 i'll be starting a new thread for the next game, which is going to be quite a bit different to this one, so if you want to be in that one when this one finishes, keep an eye out for when i start that

Yeah that'd be mint hopefully i can manage to amass more appearances in the nxt one!!! Ah well at least i got Rotheram promoted thats the highlight of my carerer back to where i started the championship!!!

count me in mate.
Maybe this time i´ll become a star!

awesome, write in this thread when u start the new one aswell ;b

i'll link it when i do :)

i'll need to take a break from this one just to test out a few of my ideas for the next one

but i will finish this game first before starting the next game :)

also if anyone has any ideas for the next game id really like to hear :)

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Summer Transfers

Neil Wyatt - Rotherham to Colchester - Free Transfer

Alexander Noah - Tottenham to Inter - 56 Million

Last edited:
Finally, my first goal on a screenshot :) But we went on to lose the EURO Cup final 3-1

January Transfers

Tino Morsing - Millwall to FH - Free Transfer

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Really? :D What was it like?

took on 2 players and curled a shot i think :)

Back