Arkle's Follow Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 441
  • Views Views 26K
yeah, a semi pro club in iceland i just figured, jesus im doing bad..

miss a lot of updates...
move to inter for 56 million(H)
beat that...anyone???

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

win the 1st CL tittle|)

just so everyone knows, when everyone starts turning 30 i'll be starting a new thread for the next game, which is going to be quite a bit different to this one, so if you want to be in that one when this one finishes, keep an eye out for when i start that

can't wait for the new one
hope it is better than this
but i thinks this game was excellent mate
thanks a lot...:D

can't wait for the new one
hope it is better than this
but i thinks this game was excellent mate
thanks a lot...:D

:) no worries

ive been editing the next game while still playing this one, its going to be a lot different in certain aspects, but still the same kind of game

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Summer Transfers

Fraser Manning - Inverness to Genoa - Free Transfer

Nathan Staples - Arsenal to Valencia - Free Transfer

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Right people im just going to test the new database ive made just to see if it works so i wont be doing any updates for a while on this one, but i wont be long i promise :)

just so everyone knows, when everyone starts turning 30 i'll be starting a new thread for the next game, which is going to be quite a bit different to this one, so if you want to be in that one when this one finishes, keep an eye out for when i start that

Count me in for the next one too if that's ok. Great fun!

miss a lot of updates...
move to inter for 56 million(H)
beat that...anyone???

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

win the 1st CL tittle|)

Join the club! I'm at Inter too! :)

Join the club! I'm at Inter too! :)

Bantham im planning on doing something different for this next game, which will involve 2 captains, if i be one will you be the other? :) (thats only if it works :P )

Back